Chapter 114

He Zhuo panicked instantly, reaching out to untie the quilt.

  "It's nothing but a concussion." Ji Tingyu suppressed him, "I'm in a coma, I don't know if I'm dreaming or why, I was taken into many, many spaces and couldn't get out, and I saw the... past lives of the two of us."

  He Zhuo moved his lips in surprise.

  Ji Tingyu said: "I saw that you were with me when I was very young. Helped me defeat the creeper monster at sunset, and stayed with me in the rain outside the window all night when it thundered. You also praised me and encouraged me, and gave me what I got The first little red flower is worn on the head to show off to the children."

  "You accompanied me through the loneliest years of my childhood, but I forgot about you when I grew up."

  "I also saw you mutilate yourself in the attic, you prayed to Buddha in front of a small ruined temple, your legs were broken, your ears were pierced, you set yourself on fire, and you made me a kitten out of wolf hair, saying it was me Complete body, then, then you jumped off the mountain, I can't stop it, I can't do anything... I'm calling you like hell, you can't hear me, I—"

  "Okay Xiaoyu, stop talking, your heart is beating too fast."

  He Zhuo covered his mouth and patted his back to let him breathe.

  Ji Tingyu's mood was getting worse and worse, he spoke incoherently and gasped for breath.

  He Zhuo pinched his neck and asked him to take a deep breath.

  But he was about to be swallowed up by self-blame, crying like a child who did something wrong: "I'm sorry, I forgot everything, you did so much for me, but I don't know anything, I shouldn't forget, I And said a lot of hurtful things to you."

  "It's okay, Xiaoyu, don't think about it, come out of this matter, okay, you're going to cry and run out of oxygen."

  He Zhuo lowered his head and put him on the bed, dipped some water from the bedside cup and poured it on his forehead.

  "Come on, look at me, I'm fine, I'm fine, see? Replace all the pictures in your mind with the current me, it's all over."

  Ji Tingyu closed his eyes tightly in pain, crying and panting until his chest rose and fell sharply, and reflexively wanted to raise his hand to slap himself on the face.

  Knowing that he was ill, He Zhuo covered his body and grabbed his wrists, replacing slaps with kisses one after another.

  "Okay, take a deep breath, I'll do it for you."

  She kissed him on the face when she said a word, and rubbed the tip of his nose affectionately when she said a word of coaxing, said she wanted to hit him, but fed him a spoonful of honey mouth to mouth.

  Ji Tingyu's mood gradually stabilized, the ups and downs of his chest gradually eased, he opened his eyes and looked at him: "Kiss me again, I miss you so much..."

  It was the first time for him to express his feelings so bluntly, but it didn't make He Zhuo happy, only distressed.

  Rubbing the cat into his arms, covering him completely, rubbing his hair and ears while kissing, the gentleness is so overwhelming that people are overwhelmed, but the rough arms always press his two wrists above his head, like an iron cage imprisoning him.

  He Zhuo kissed deeply.

  First hold two pieces of jelly and suck carefully, trace the full outline of the lips with the tip of the tongue, then gently pick them apart, and drive straight in.