Chapter 79

Ji Tingyu didn't get up from the bed until He Zhuo's sides were bitten wet, and he generously helped him solve the alpha's morning reaction.

  There is not enough time to make it for too long.

  He Zhuo pinched the back of Ji Tingyu's neck and rubbed his thumbs against his ears, but he couldn't get out for a long time. Ji Tingyu also got a little anxious and got a little deeper, so he choked himself with tears in his eyes and tremblingly wanted to After being knocked apart, the whole face was sunken in flushes, so tender that water could be squeezed out.

  In the end, He Zhuo took it out and used his hand, only letting him open his mouth to catch it at the last moment.

  After finishing the work, one went to cook and the other brushed teeth, and walked out the door refreshed.

  He Zhuo was going to the military headquarters today to discuss with Shen Ting about arresting Babyface, but he couldn't be with him.

  Ji Tingyu led the team out to help the survivors of the previous avalanche build houses.

  There was no technical content in this job, it was just tiring. After a morning, everyone was disheveled, and Rosalin was already paralyzed, pulling sand with her tail hooked on a small cart.

  "Okay, let's rest for a while."

  Ji Tingyu greeted everyone to eat, took out his canned food and compressed biscuits from the supply bag Meng Fan brought, touched the cold canned box, and suddenly felt a sense of loss in his heart.

  The monkey is gone, no one will prepare hot food for him anymore.

  Turning around to carry the bag, it seemed to be heavier than when it came. When I opened it, there was an extra can of dried fish inside.

  You don't need to guess who put it in, Ji Tingyu's melancholy mood suddenly became clear, and as he rubbed the jar of dried fish, his heart became numb.

  This little fish is Newell's most famous snack.

  The fisherman dug open the ice the night before and set up the net, and got up early the next morning to fish out the net. When the fish was fished out, it was still alive and fresh. It was cleaned and fried twice, and the skin was crispy and delicious. You can hear the sound, and the inside is so soft that it melts when you sip it. You don't need any seasoning to freshen your eyebrows.

  This fish is a rare fish that grows in glaciers. Most people can't find a place to catch it, and even if they find it, they may not be able to catch it.

  Needless to say, the price is expensive. Adults are reluctant to eat it by themselves, and only occasionally buy it for children to beat their teeth.

  The supply is still small, if you want to buy it, you have to go early to grab it.

  It takes at least two hours to drive from the base to Yuhu, which means that He Zhuo got up before dawn this morning and went to grab fish with a group of doting parents, just for him to eat during his lunch break.

  Ji Tingyu's heart is very warm, like a warm river.

  He suddenly remembered that when he was a child, there lived next door a grandma who doted on her grandson. Neighbors always said that her grandson was raised in a sugar bowl.

  Little Ji Tingyu couldn't understand this, and he didn't feel what it means to be spoiled. Why is it that those raised in sugar jars are happy?

  Now that I have become a kitten raised in a sugar jar, I understand how greedy this feeling is.