Chapter 14

"How do you know?" Ji Tingyu was no longer surprised: "You seem to know everything around me."

  "I knew it in my previous life."

  "Haha, it's so funny."

  The way he flattered him without emotion always reminded He Zhuo of the stinky-faced kitten who dealt with his enthusiastic master with a blank face.

  The wolf hooked the corner of his mouth, stepped back a few meters and rushed into the entrance of the windbreak tunnel with a run-up.

  He swaggered in with the cat on his back, like a wolf king patrolling his territory, rubbing his buttocks at the entrance of the cave, leaving his own smell.

  Ji Tingyu was speechless at his childish behavior, and reached out to grab the giant wolf's ear: "Put me down!"

  "Aww..."

  The wolf king looked disheartened and lowered his body, and put the cat down.

  His docile appearance is not scary at all now, just like an oversized husky, making Ji Tingyu subconsciously want to get close.

  To put it bluntly, I just want to fuck him.

  really.

  When Ji Tingyu got off the wolf, he took the opportunity to touch the smooth fur on his back.

  And where he couldn't see, there was a barely noticeable triumphant smile on the giant wolf's face.

  "Let me see your legs."

  The wolf gently pulled him towards him, looking down at the black and red erosive wound on his calf.

  No matter how much mental preparation he had made, He Zhuo still felt the pain of being pierced through his chest at that moment.

  In the previous life, Ji Tingyu was buried in the sea of ​​fire like a rusty chainsaw, sawing him in half bit by bit.

  "I need to find something to distract you."

  He had to remove the cloth that was glued to the wound, and that would be excruciatingly painful.

  "What attention... Hey! Wait... Don't, get this moving fur ball away from me!"

  Before Ji Tingyu could react, he saw a wolf's tail stretching towards him.

  The giant wolf's tail is long and thick, with a round tip like a ball, and the gray fur is soft and slippery. You don't need to touch it to know that it must feel great.

  But the cat can't stand these at all!

  This kind of thing is simply a live cat teaser in the cat's eyes, and no kitten can resist it.

  "Wait, I, I... I don't think I need to be distracted!"

  Ji Tingyu retreated step by step as if facing a big enemy, while pretending not to care, at the same time wishing to glue his eyes to the fur ball, clenched his pants desperately so as not to grab it with his hands, it was dangerous!

  However, the next second.

  The giant wolf shook its tail lightly.

  "......Meow."

  The cat gave up resistance on the spot, flew up a paw and grabbed the wolf's tail precisely, and let out a contented cry.

  At the same time, the giant wolf used its fangs to uncover the cloth on the wound, and with a "stab", Ji Tingyu screamed and clenched the fur ball in his hand: "Ugh—"