Chapter 6

"I'll throw it away for you in a while."

  Ji Tingyu's eyebrows twitched, he didn't think the half of the cigarette butt would end up in the trash can.

  "Afraid that I will do strange things with your cigarettes?"

  ? ? Does this guy have mind reading skills?

  "What else can you do weird things, test DNA with cigarettes that have been stained with my saliva?"

  Ji Tingyu shrugged indifferently, but when he raised his head again, he was shocked by He Zhuo's eyes, like a frog frozen by a strong light.

  ——This is definitely not the look a strike-up person should have!

  Picking up a conversation is just a way, and those who strike up a conversation have their own intentions, and try to decide what kind of eyes they will show when they face themselves.

  Ji Tingyu grew up in a war zone since he was a child, and he has met more people than the total population of some small island countries, and he is best at analyzing people's hearts through his eyes.

  For example, people who want to sleep with him have greed and lust in their eyes, but he can see through the kidney deficiency that the other person tries to hide at a glance.

  The person who wants to conquer him so that he can show off looks like a gentleman in his eyes, but he can see his unrefined contempt and arrogance, and he can tell that this person is a fool at a glance.

  Those who pretended to be gamers and wanted to exchange information from him didn't dare to look at him at all. Their eyes were always on Ji Tingyu's hands, fearing that he would suddenly snap up and wring his head off.

  And He Zhuo does not belong to any of the above three situations.

  His eyes are too aggressive, making people think of a hungry wolf in a snowy sky.

  In just a split second, Ji Tingyu felt that the back of his neck was scalded by the high temperature. He stepped back half a step with a warning on his face, trying to force the opponent back, but he didn't expect He Zhuo to follow closely, reaching out to grab him. he!

  "Are you afraid of me?"

  The calm tone made one's heart sink.

  At the same time, He Zhuo's eyes also changed suddenly.

  A second ago, the sea was calm and calm, but now a turbulent vortex suddenly rolled up. The sharp and crazy things in the center of the vortex were like two big hands with bulging veins, tearing out from both sides of his eye sockets and grabbing at him regardless!

  And Ji Tingyu is sure that once he succeeds, it will be impossible to escape, and he will be trapped forever, because that is the most straightforward and primitive look at the prey that must be won.

  Had he been looking at me like that just now?

  How long did he look at me while I bowed my head?

  Ji Tingyu's heart suddenly burst into flames, and he quickly reached out to his waist to hold the handle of the gun. The muscles on both sides of his narrow waist stretched like an angry cheetah.

  "Sorry, I seem to have scared you."

  He Zhuo seemed to have just realized his gaffe.

  "I'm just afraid that you will fall and want to hold you."

  He took a step back and withdrew his hand, and the boulder that fell in his heart finally fell to the ground.

  He went to catch Ji Tingyu so suddenly like he did just now, but he was only angry, not afraid, which means that he is not afraid of being touched by others, and no disaster has happened.