Chapter 36

Not only did they know each other, but they also had a close relationship.

  Shen Ting passed by Cheetah without even looking at him, and walked directly through the crowd to He Zhuo.

  "Brother Zhuo, it's really you, why did you come to Newell all of a sudden?"

  "Do something."

  He Zhuo still maintains the original posture smoking, looking very relaxed.

  "Have you brought enough bodyguards? I happen to be on a mission and send you two people?"

  He Zhuo smiled: "My job is to assist you in completing your mission."

  "What?" Shen Ting was stunned, and then asked, "Is it arranged by General Howard? Brother, have you finally agreed to help the teacher?"

  He Zhuo's expression turned cold.

  Shen Ting immediately knew that he had guessed wrong, but he still wanted to persuade him: "Blood is thicker than water, brother Zhuo, the teacher's body is only a few years old, and he has been waiting for you."

  "Okay." He Zhuo said impatiently.

  "If you mention him again, I'll get you back to your original shape and dry out the wine."

  Shen Ting: "..."

  The guard who came over cautiously just now: "??"

  Is it time to draw the gun or pretend not to hear?

  Knowing his temper, Shen Ting stopped talking.

  He Zhuo tapped his face with the cigarette hand, "Why are you still wearing a bite stopper?"

  "Susceptible period, there is no way."

  "Have you found an O who is willing to accept you? Inhibitors are not a long-term solution."

  "I found it and ran away."

  Shen Ting's words were concise and concise, his face was as cold as ice, but his right hand reached into the pocket of his military uniform to touch his Samoyed pendant.

  His personal problem has always been a serious problem. Rattlesnake A, pheromone contains venom, which cannot mark any omega. Naturally, no omega dares to be with him without fear of death, unless he wants to save a wedding and funeral together.

  "Why run, or pheromone?"

  Shen Ting paused, touched the belt around his waist and said frankly: "I caught him stealing food, and I pumped his ass to pieces."

  "..."

  He Zhuo patted him on the shoulder, "Sometimes you have to endure."

  Both of them are activists, and they have a tacit understanding. They spread the map on the car and finalized the deployment plan.

  After everyone was assigned, the cheetah walked over angrily and called out "Mr. He".

  He Zhuo glanced at him and asked Shen Ting: "Do you know him?"

  "No impression, what's wrong?"

  "He said he was a colleague from our military academy. I didn't think about it for a long time. I thought you would know him."

  As soon as these words came out, the cheetah's face immediately felt burning pain, turning blue and red.

  It turns out that the bragging is on other people's heads.