Chapter 68

He Zhuo burst out laughing, and made a strawberry mark on his face: "It's so cute, Xiao Mi."

  "My fart! Don't yell at me!"

  "Come here." He Zhuo lay down and patted his leg.

  "Sit on my face."

Chapter 40 What do you want me to report?

  Six o'clock the next morning.

  He Zhuo sat up on the bed, lowered his head and let go.

  The morning light slipped in through the gaps in the curtains, drawing a dividing line between light and dark on his cold side face.

  He was bare-chested, with well-defined muscles stretching down the shark line on both sides of the ribs, cut off by the down at the waist.

  The person in his arms had already run away, probably sneaking out two hours ago with his pants on. He Zhuo raised his hand to brush his hair, and suddenly paused for some reason.

  Stretch out the tip of your tongue and lick your teeth in aftertaste.

  so sweet...

  Feeling good all over, he quickly got up and went to the bathroom.

  Ten minutes later, a figure wrapped in a bath towel appeared in front of the window with a toothbrush in his mouth.

  The sniper's eyes are very sharp at all times, and he caught his prey as soon as he glanced downstairs——Ji Tingyu was holding a report sheet, and he was giving orders to the people in the warehouse.

  "I'll buy a hundred of these, and I want the best."

  "A hundred sticks is too much, it's not cheap."

  "What are you afraid of? Go to He Zhuo for reimbursement, and ask him to reimburse the one hundred, no! One thousand!"

  I can't pay him to death! How dare he tease me like that! hum.

  Ji Tingyu was holding He Zhuo's villain in his head, and he felt a chill on his back, "Swipe!" A window was opened behind him, he subconsciously turned his head, and met He Zhuo's eyes!

  "What do you want me to report?"

  The voice was narrow and the eyes were contemptuous, burning people like a fire. Even the buddy in charge of the warehouse next to him was blushing and heartbeating when he saw it, and thought to himself: No wonder the boss is so fascinated, no omega can stand it.

  "Get out and get dressed! What kind of meat did you get up early in the morning!" Ji Tingyu cursed angrily, and turned his back to He Zhuo.

  The sound of the window being closed sounded, and he asked the person next to him, "Are you leaving?"

  "Let's go! Don't worry!"

  Ji Tingyu breathed a sigh of relief, and ran into the compound after explaining the matter: "Where's Xiaoqing? Are you at home?"

  "Yes." Desert Qing, dressed for morning exercises, came over.

  Ji Tingyu put it on him without saying a word: "Go, go! Let's go to heaven! Go down to serve and stand there for two days."

  Desert Qing took off his earphones, held his head with his big hands and slowly turned behind him: "Brother, you can't run away."

  The cat's eyes widened suddenly, and He Zhuo came out aggressively at the door of the building.