Chapter 46

This soft slap really didn't have any deterrent effect, He Zhuo pressed the tip of his tongue against his chin, and looked at him with downcast eyes: "Who will help you when I get out?"

"Om———"

Ji Tingyu's walkie-talkie rang suddenly, and it was Shen Ting who was requesting to communicate with him.

He Zhuo bent down, first picked up the mechanical stick on the ground, then took out his walkie-talkie, connected it and put it to his mouth.

"What's wrong?"

Shen heard: "Brother Zhuo? Director Ji is with you? I searched all over this mountain, but I didn't find half a person. How are you doing?"

"Understood, you bring someone over here, I have a solution."

After saying this, He Zhuo turned off the intercom.

He took out his handkerchief, slowly wiped the mechanical stick clean, and stuffed it into Ji Tingyu's leg bag.

The palm-sized calf was wrapped around Ji Tingyu's slightly sensual thigh by two thin and narrow belts. He Zhuo's fingers went down his waist, hooked one of the tight belts, pulled it up, and loosened it again. open.

With a "snap", the belt bounced on his round thigh, and there was a short and ambiguous pain.

The cat hummed softly and shook its ears, whimpered and hid for a while, but didn't dodge.

Because He Zhuo tightly wrapped his waist with two big hands, one left and one right, and he was not allowed to take a step back. He purposely asked in such a low and magnetic voice, whispering in his ear:

"Leader, when will you be willing to fall in love with me?"

Chapter 26 Hello Love

When Shen Ting led the team to Shanyin, all the people from the reporter department had gathered behind the snow slope and divided into groups to explore the foot of the mountain.

In the red Wrangler at the bottom of the slope.

Ji Tingyu crossed his legs and sat lazily on the co-pilot, propping his chin with his right hand, and resting on He Zhuo's thigh with his left hand, pulling his wet red eyelids, and yawned like a cat.

He Zhuo squatted halfway outside the car, holding his wrist and carefully wrapped gauze around it to cover the little crescent moon that he had bitten out.

After the bow was tied, he rubbed the kitten's fingertips, "Does it really hurt?"

"Nonsense, let me try to bite you?"

"If you want, you can bite at any time, I can't wait."

"Ha, why should I reward you pervert? If you bite at every turn, you should be locked up with a chain."

"Okay, just don't use a chain, use a collar. Black lambskin, with a cat's claw bell in the middle, anyone who looks at it will know that I belong to you."

"Black soft skin?" Ji Tingyu's eyes lit up suddenly, he sat up straight and asked, "Do you really want to?"

How could a wolf king be willing to be restrained by others.

But He Zhuo's voice revealed a hint of impatience:

"Of course I would. But Xiaoyu, if you want to give me a collar, you must wear it for me yourself."

"I want you so much, and I also want you to feel possessive about me."

A voice as cold as a mountain wind flowed out of his mouth.