Chapter 123

There is no war, artillery fire, natural disasters and death, and the time to sneak in is very pleasant.

  Sometimes the cats finish early, so they come to the company by motorcycle to pick up He Zhuo from get off work, and they have to wait a little longer to catch up with him when the meeting is not over.

  Fearing that the kitten would be hungry, He Zhuo simply opened a food street downstairs of the company. Not to mention that it can feed Ji Tingyu, and employees can eat at half price. The only disadvantage is that the taste is single.

  Of the ten tea restaurants, nine sell kitten rice.

  Others don't know, but Ji Tingyu's food is delicious anyway.

  One of them sells cat grass-flavored rice cake skewers. Small balls of rice cakes like glutinous rice balls are lined up and strung together. One bite can pull out long strands. Inside is a green juice sandwich, which is waxy and sweet. It is best eaten in summer.

  Ji Tingyu is greedy, and went out several times early just to eat it.

  Once he went late and didn't buy anything, and he didn't eat well for dinner, so he muttered for a long time.

  He Zhuo turned around and added the shop owner's WeChat, asking them to reserve a few skewers for him, and add more cat grass to the rice cakes.

  Ji Tingyu didn't know, and thought he was lucky, so he happily took pictures to show off to him.

  - This skewer today is as juicy as a bomb! Brother, you learn, and you can do it for me when you return to the base.

  -Then you pick me up early today and take you to meet someone.

  There is no meeting scheduled today, and the work ends early. He Zhuo went downstairs with the creative director and made an appointment to bring him to meet Ji Tingyu.

  The director is his buddy. They grew up together, and their relationship is much closer than that of Morris.

  He Zhuo is cold-tempered, and he hasn't broken up with him after going to Newell for so many years. It's all because of his broken mouth that is charged by solar energy.

  "Hey, let me tell you why you left so early today, it looks like I'm not happy at all for skipping work." The director admired his handsome face at 360 degrees to his mobile phone while walking, with a bouquet of flowers in his arms.

  He Zhuo didn't bother to pay attention to him, and glanced at the huge bouquet of ninety-nine red roses that were extremely gaudy.

  "You have cheated which omega in your department again, this bouquet of flowers is enough for a week's salary."

  "What is entrapment, this is what I want to give away."

  The director rubbed his chin, leaned on his shoulder and said: "I recently fell in love with a boy, he would pass by our company every night to eat at the food court downstairs, he is very cold, cool and cute, his face and figure are absolutely perfect. Kill! Hey, hey, the most important thing! He still looks very gentle from some angles, like the kind of violent wife who will cook outside after fighting outside during the day and wait for you to come home at night, do you understand this? What a feeling! Just looking at it makes me hungry, I must catch it!"

  He Zhuo didn't understand, he just felt noisy.

  "As long as you like it."

  "Oh, it's too perfunctory, give me some advice."

  "I suggest you buy a bottle of dumb medicine."

  He Zhuo stepped into the elevator, wanting to kick him down very much.