Chapter 84

"Xiaoyu, don't let me really tie you up."

  In this posture, the cat was pushed onto the carpet, and that terrifying force attacked again.

  "Damon...Damon Damon..."

  "I'm going to die...you want to kill me..."

  He was made unconscious, talking nonsense, scratching He Zhuo's back, and the previously agreed orders were useless at this moment.

  He Zhuo grabbed his tail and fucked him, feeling the heat, and stamped tooth marks one after another all over his waist.

  "Small mouthfuls, very well-behaved."

  "Go away..."

  Ji Tingyu burst into tears, tears fell, and looked up at the clock helplessly.

  seven o'clock in the morning.

  He was actually raped by He Zhuo for a whole night.

  What's even scarier is that his estrus hasn't even started yet.

  The author has something to say:

  Ji Mao Mao who was dizzy before fqq started: Return the product! return the goods!

  Before He Dalang did it: Three days and three nights!

  After He Dalang made it: eat once and manage for a lifetime

Chapter 51 Elopement

  If you color a piece of white paper according to your own wishes, then all the emotional reactions of this piece of paper in the future will be under its control.

  He Zhuo already knew everything about Ji Tingyu like the palm of his hand.

  Knowing that he would slap himself three times when he was kissed until he was about to suffocate, knowing that his waist would shake like a sieve every time he couldn't bear it, knowing how hard he would push himself away when he was crushed, and from which Direction to crawl under the bed.

  As a result, he was always caught by He Zhuo within three seconds.

  Alpha became vicious and playful, and made him climb for two more seconds.

  Those straight and sensual legs rubbed on the precious carpet that He Zhuo personally selected, even the bent knees were dyed with a layer of bright light, with purple hickey marks and fingerprints all over them, making them more and more voluptuous.

  When he fled to the door and thought he was about to be freed, his arched waist was suddenly held down by a big hand, and He Zhuo overwhelmed and captured him with a powerful and authoritarian pheromone like a flame.

  "Xiao Mi, I'm here, where can you go?"

  "Woo..."

  Ji Tingyu burst into tears, tears like broken beads.

  The thin nape of his neck trembled with his crying, and the originally light red glands turned dark red little by little because they were marked too many times and filled with too much alpha pheromone.

  He Zhuo's eyes were gloomy, and the gaze named by the fire of love was more turbulent than the cold north wind outside the window. He pulled him into his arms, and his fangs pierced the soft gland again.

  "Ugh - bastard! Big pervert!"

  "I don't want to be with you... I even let you break down a tractor... I'm so sick of you!"