Chapter 109

"The target is too fierce, it will be windy right away. How about you?"

  This time it was Ji Tingyu's turn to choke.

  In comparison, his way of death was too unremarkable, a bit embarrassing.

  Yang raised his chin and said, "Mr. Zang, right? My surname is Ji."

  "Oh, then I'll call you Xiao Ji."

  "Then I'll interrupt you." Ji Tingyu changed his face and gritted his teeth in a second: "You change the word for me!"

  Mr. Zang looked innocent: "But I only know this one word, how do I change it?"

  Ji Tingyu touched his nose: "You change the small to the big."

  Mr. Zang: "...All right."

  The more people lack something, the more they emphasize something.

  Mr. Zang stood beside him and looked towards the hospital bed with him.

  The kitten in the cradle is full of milk, licking his mouth and tilting his head to sleep. The weather was not cold, Ji's mother used a towel to make a quilt to cover his belly button and hummed a lullaby softly.

  Brother Ji saw that he volunteered to coax his younger brother to sleep, but he coaxed himself to fall asleep first, occupying the cat's bed and almost pushing him down.

  Ji Tingyu was bored to death: "This is two hundred and five."

  "Is it your brother?" Mr. Zang asked.

  Even though Ji Tingyu didn't want to admit it, he still nodded. Seeing that he didn't have any abnormality in the face of such a strange thing, he asked, "Do you know what's going on? Can people really see revolving lanterns after they die?"

  "Where do I go, this is my first death."

  "It's the second time for me."

  "Then you are awesome."

  "..."

  No, are you coaxing the children?

  Ji Tingyu didn't get the answer, turned his head wearily, observed the ward carefully, and found that except for his parents who were the focus, everything else was just a phantom.

  The faces of doctors and nurses are so blurred that they can't be seen clearly. The walls are like false barriers, which can sink in with a light touch of your finger. The most clear thing is a lamp suspended above the head. The diamond-shaped glass lamppost reflects colorful lights The light illuminates the small space in front of me like a cage of grotesque dreams.

  They were pushed to walk in the dream.

  Every time the wind and sand blow up, the dream will fall into a void of darkness, and the scenery and people in front of him will all be blown to the back by the wind, and he will move forward as if being guided, following the call to a new space.

  The moment I stepped in, the lights came on again, tearing apart the emptiness of the night. Like a huge paintbrush paints inward from his feet, spreading the black and white world with colorful colors.

  He saw the small building where he lived in when he was a child.

  The emerald green creeper grew wildly along the wall and blocked the small window of his room. Ji Tingyu remembered that when he was a child, he always fantasized about a super scary monster standing outside.

  Mr. Zang pushed him from behind: "Let's go, let's see if Director Xiao Ji has ever been embarrassed in his life."

  The two floated into the bedroom through the window, and as soon as they entered, they were stepped on by the kittens running back and forth.