Chapter 80

However, the big clever team member has three mouths on one face, which shows that he can speak: "Hey boss, can we take this kitten back to raise, Mr. He also said just now that it is cute."

  ha?

  Ji Tingyu squeezed out three words with a smile on his face:

  "cute?"

  He Zhuo: "..."

  "I didn't mean it—"

  "I don't care who you're talking about!"

  Ji Tingyu snorted at him, took a look at Rosalin's report, and helped her correct the wrong data with a swipe of a pen, and then asked the team members to do what they should do.

  Anyone with long eyes realized that the boss had lost his temper and ran faster than rabbits one by one.

  There were only two of them left before the car, Ji Tingyu looked at the cat next to He Zhuo's leg from beginning to end again.

  Black hair, Mimi's eyes, fat and long like a rocket.

  This is not a lynx, it is clearly a mountain cannon!

  Ji Tingyu was so angry that the bubbling old vinegar in his heart almost made him drunk.

  Even the moon in the sky, which was dyed by the sunset glow, looked so unpleasant, why the hell was it so round, like a piece of omelette.

  He snorted heavily.

  Looking at the small fish next to it that was half eaten by the mountain cannon, I felt my teeth itch.

  Thinking of He Zhuo's gesture of rubbing its back just now, he felt his claws itch again.

  I dug hard with my toes in the snow twice, and sweared through gritted teeth: He Zhuo night! No, don't even think about touching him for the rest of your life!

  "Leader, listen to me—" He Zhuo stood up and wanted to defend himself, but was interrupted by Ji Tingyu's eyes flying over: "Shut up, my territory has been invaded, and you don't need to solve it."

  Yes, territory.

  Cats, no matter big cats, small cats, bobcats or sea cats, are very possessive and territorial.

  They can't bear the possession of their marked property to be touched by invaders, even if they put all their dignity on, they will beat the bad cat out.

  I saw Ji Tingyu's brows and eyes closed, and the work clothes on his body suddenly shriveled like a deflated ball. The handsome omega, more than one meter tall, turned into a palm-sized cat on the spot, and came out aggressively from the collar of the sweater.

  With the aura of a lion king raging and killing all directions, he ran towards He Zhuo in a desperate manner, raised a hind leg and rubbed it on his leg twice like a puppy peeing, then turned his head and clapped his paws. Standing up, ears perked up, and yelled at the bobcat: "Meow!"

  My, get out!

  He Zhuo: "Pfft."

  It turns out that this is how kittens get jealous.

  He doesn't really think he is fierce.

  The short-footed little hairball turned around and punched him: "Smile! I'll clean you up when I get back!"

  Bobcat was not to be outdone by such a provocation, he lowered his head and ate a mouthful of dried fish, then stepped on the jar and opened his mouth wide: