Chapter 89

"Why waste all this effort, you just stick two branches for me."

  "I can't see you being wronged like this."

  "Oh... so this is called being wronged."

  Ji Tingyu's voice sounded a bit muffled, He Zhuo carefully held up his face: "What's wrong? Don't you like it?"

  The cat shook its head, caressing the pair of white jade kittens who seemed to be warming with He Zhuo's fingers, and felt that the heart had become a bottle filled with sea water, and the emotion was about to burst through the throat and pour out.

  "You can really spoil me..."

  Even this kind of shit is all over the place.

  He Zhuo laughed, and lightly touched his forehead.

  "I'm just you. Who else will I spoil if I don't spoil you?"

  Ji Tingyu's nose was sour, and half drunk and half awake, he leaned his forehead on his shoulder, and his tail came out from the opening of his skirt, showing him a fluffy heart.

  After the match, he flicked his tail, and Xin Xin was photographed in front of He Zhuo.

  "Return the gift, I reward you." The kitten's tone was arrogant.

  He Zhuo grabbed the heart from the air, and put it into his chest carefully.

  "Where did you learn these little tricks?"

  "Then I don't know anything..."

  "Only coaxed me?"

  Otherwise, who would dare to coax me.

  "I only liked you, who else would I coax if I didn't coax you?"

  He Zhuo was swayed by the sweetness of the honey, picked him up like a fool who just fell in love, and turned around in circles: "Xiao Mi, I like you."

  Ji Tingyu felt a sense of accomplishment.

  Shouting in my heart: Yes! Yes! That's it! I can tease him too!

  She pretended to be calm and calm: "Isn't it just a word? As for being so happy, it's no surprise."

  He Zhuo knew that he must be farting again, so he didn't expose it. Ask him if the cigarette holder is the right size.

  "It's suitable, but when did you know the size of my finger? I haven't seen you measure it."

  "I found out that night."

  "Huh? When?"

  "The day you type it out for me."

  "..."

  "Then tonight, I'll call you..." he said in a very low voice.

  He Zhuo laughed narrowly: "Just call me?"

  "... Bite is fine."

  "What else? Have I gone back in time?"

  "...Okay, do it, do it."

  He was so ashamed that he couldn't bear it, and He Zhuo became more and more aggressive. He wrapped his arms around his waist with his fingertips around the thin belt, and his intoxicated voice was wrapped in the night wind: "Ride yourself, are you willing?" ?"

  "You!" Ji Tingyu was extremely embarrassed: "It's fine! Can you stop talking! The waste in your head can dye the sea yellow!"

  He Zhuo laughed muffledly, stepped back step by step, sat on the sofa, and brought Ji Tingyu to him.