Chapter 111

Ji Tingyu knelt beside him and heard him say:

  "I don't know which god you are, if you are lucky enough to hear my petition, please go and help me find my lover."

  "His name is Ji Tingyu. He is an excellent war reporter. He has rescued many people and exposed many things. He was killed by me last June at the age of 29. He has been away for nearly a year now, but he has never Give me Kento's dream. If you can find him, please help me see if he is doing well."

  "If it's good, don't bother me anymore. If it's not good, please help me take care of him. I will come to worship every year during the Qingming Cold Food Festival. Thank you very much."

  After saying these words, he rested his head on the rain-soaked mud.

  Ji Tingyu looked at him without blinking, and saw that he waited until all three incense sticks were burned before raising his head, stood up, turned and left.

  The driver asked, "Do you still want to go to the next elementary school?"

  He Zhuo said: "I'm not going, let's go home and go to bed early. I just prayed to God, and he might come to my dream tonight."

  The car drove away, but Ji Tingyu did not follow.

  He knew that He Zhuo couldn't wait for anyone tonight.

  "I don't want to watch it," he said.

  "A must see."

  "Why, this is not my life anymore, I can't even watch it if I don't want to..." There was a child's grievance and stubbornness in his hoarse voice.

  Mr. Zang didn't know how many times he sighed. After pondering for a while, he put his hand on the top of the cat's hair and rubbed it. He seemed helpless and said:

  "Because he paid for what you have suffered and gave you his progress bar in exchange, you can only live through his life."

  Ji Tingyu's head buzzed: "...What do you mean?"

  Mr. Zang motioned him to continue watching.

  In the twelfth month after Ji Tingyu's death, a gossip spread in Yicheng whether true or false. A self-proclaimed Mr. Liu couldn't bear the blow of his lover's death, and went crazy looking for a way to revive his lover all over the world, even at the expense of his family's wealth and his life in exchange for his life.

  In the beginning, it was just a conversation after dinner, laughing at Mr. Liu's whimsy, but he didn't expect it to spread more and more evil.

  Some people say that he found an expert surnamed Zang, and successfully resurrected his lover with the technique of resurrection.

  Some people said that he fell ill with love, and imagined an expert to lie to him.

  This kind of news has a bit of fantasy color, and it spread like wildfire, reaching He Zhuo's ears.

  He found this Mr. Liu and tried his best to find out the truth.

  Mr. Zang does exist, and the technique of resurrection is not imaginary.

  But reviving his lover, whose legs were crushed in a car accident, will require his willingness to sacrifice his own legs.

  Mr. Liu is unwilling.

  "Zang, are you that Mr. Zang?"

  Ji Tingyu looked at the people around him in disbelief.

  If this had happened half a month ago, he would definitely have beaten this man out as a magic stick. But he has already been reborn once, and he was brought here again and again. No matter how outrageous things happened, what is there to believe? only......