Chapter 38

"You are blindfolded, you two are good at playing."

He had already gone mad with anger, completely unaware of what stupid things he said.

Ji Tingyu was still embarrassed and didn't know how to face him. He felt inexplicably guilty of being caught and raped in bed.

But when He Zhuo said this, he also became angry.

"He Zhuo, are you crazy? Do you know what you are talking about?"

He Zhuo snorted.

"yes."

"I'm not crazy, how could I stay with you all night during the estrus period and not touch you, and go out to work for you non-stop the next day, so that you can have time to have fun with others here."

"You fucking..."

"Why do you meddle in my brother's affairs!"

Before Ji Tingyu finished speaking, Desert Qing pulled off the silk scarf and attacked him, holding the scimitar tightly in his right hand, ready to draw it out at any time.

But He Zhuo didn't even look at him.

"Except for him, who else has touched you downstairs?"

"Damon, you..." Ji Tingyu suddenly felt powerless, and unconsciously called out this more intimate address for the two of them, "Can you stop being jealous, I'm here to execute—"

"Why explain to him!"

Desert Qing didn't know what was going on, so he drew out his knife and attacked He Zhuo.

"Xiaoqing, come back!" Ji Tingyu was taken aback. Just as he was about to rush over to stop him, he saw his younger brother kneeling down on the ground with a "bang", his shoulders being pressed down inch by inch by an absolutely suppressive force until the whole time. His face was stuck to the ground.

And He Zhuo didn't even move his fingers the whole time, and the domineering and violent pheromones shot out like overwhelming mountains, making this little eagle, which is also not low in level, unable to climb up.

He looked down at Desert Qing: "It's not over? Fight me several times, and I'll give you face. If what happened just now wasn't because of your brother, do you think your hand would still be there?"

"You fart!" Desert Qing was pinned to the ground like a bird with fluttering wings, unable to fight back, but she was so stubborn that she refused to bow her head.

"He Zhuo, let him go quickly, Xiaoqing is my younger brother!" Ji Tingyu was really angry this time, since he was young, he had never touched Desert Qing.

"You thought he regarded you as—" He Zhuo paused, he didn't need to pierce the window paper for Desert Qing, that's just looking for trouble.

Closing his eyes and suppressing his anger, he withdrew his pheromone.

"Let him go out." He Zhuo said coldly.

Desert Qing refused to leave, Ji Tingyu dragged him out, he was really afraid that He Zhuo would go crazy and his relatives would not recognize him.

As soon as the door was closed, Ji Tingyu also lost his temper.

He scratched his hair, paced back and forth in the room aimlessly, his throat seemed to be choked with a hard stone, he didn't know how it happened, he just thought it was ridiculous.

"You have to limit your nonsense..." He said weakly.

"Your limit is to push me away and mess around with others?" He Zhuo laughed angrily, and he has never felt so ridiculous in his two lifetimes. He pinched his chin and asked, "Are you so confident that I won't find out?" , or are you sure that I will not be willing to touch you after I know?"