Chapter 52

But He Zhuo didn't even do this.

Until the end of that day, he didn't touch Ji Tingyu's ears.

He presumptuously wanted to wait until the day Ji Tingyu came back to give him a hug and comfort from his lover.

But he didn't wait for Ji Tingyu.

The only thing waiting was the charred corpse of the kitten.

Chapter 30 One-way glass

When did He Zhuo really realize that Ji Tingyu was killed by himself?

It was half a year after Ji Tingyu's death, when He Zhuo was packing his belongings, he found an empty capsule in the attic with some light yellow powder left in it, which was very similar to the medicine Ji Tingyu often took.

He Zhuo became suspicious and took all the medicines for testing, only then did he find out the real cause of his death——

The antidepressants he insisted on taking were added with nerve-damaging toxins.

The He family took care of his four servants and abused him for three years.

And the cause of all this must be traced back to the accident that happened when he was 27 years old.

No one knew what happened at that time. Ji Tingyu's temperament had changed drastically when he was sent back to China.

His brain was severely injured, his memory was impaired, and all clues related to that incident were completely emptied from the archives of the reporter department along with his name.

But even so, William, the man behind the scenes, didn't let him go.

He sent four people to return to China with Ji Tingyu. At that time, Ji's family went bankrupt and Ji Tinglan was put under control abroad. burning.

The four of them disguised themselves as two servants, a chef and a gardener, and lurked in when the He family was preparing for the wedding. Because they were quick in doing things and very good at observing words and expressions, they were logically left in the main house and came to Ji Tingyu's side.

Since then, three years of mental abuse began.

Originally, all this was not easy.

Although the Ji family went bankrupt, the He family is still thriving in Yicheng, and He Zhuo is even more difficult to deal with. But what those four people never expected was that He Zhuo became their greatest help.

Because he married his lover with great fanfare, but he didn't cherish it.

On the wedding night, he was rejected and left in a fit of anger. It just so happened that He's business overseas was found to have problems one after another at that time. He Zhuo could only rush to the foreign country immediately for emergency treatment.

Half a year is enough time for those people to replace all of Ji Tingyu's medicines and complete the first step of psychological suggestion to him.

——The reason why sir doesn't go home is because you are a lunatic.

They knew that Ji Tingyu was eager for He Zhuo to save him, and even more that he was afraid of physical contact, so they revealed to him intentionally or unintentionally: He Zhuo likes omega who are well-educated and well-behaved.

When Ji Tingyu was trying to control his stress response, he sent a beta servant to keep touching his wrists and shoulders, leaving him in a state of fear and not daring to vent for several days in a row.

It wasn't until half a year later, on the day He Zhuo came back, that beta grabbed Ji Tingyu's wrist by surprise. The fear that had accumulated for many days reached a critical point and finally broke out. Ji Tingyu lost control on the spot and knocked down beta, and overturned the table together. .