Chapter 43

The chef was happy to relax: "Then I will help you."

  He Zhuo took off his coat, put on an apron, and shaved off the pigeon's feathers, removed its head, disemboweled it, and dug out its internal organs and blood.

  The pure black shirt on his body was stained with some dust, and a black cuff was tied on each arm on both sides, which made his biceps bulge even more. His narrow waist was as thin as a male dog, and his movements were simply elegant and elegant. Assemble a sniper rifle.

  Rosalin sighed secretly: "Boss He really likes our boss."

  "Huh? How do you know?" Meng Fan asked foolishly.

  "Look, no matter what happened to him today, he always looked dead expressionless and completely disdainful. He didn't even blink his eyelids when he bumped into such a big bear head-on, but he would sacrifice for a pot of soup. Isn't it obvious enough to jump out of the car and rush into the kitchen?"

  Any fool knows who this soup is for.

  They watched He Zhuo drive two kilometers before shooting down even that pigeon, and they caught it with their hands all the way for freshness, and slaughtered it at the gate of the base.

  Meng Fan still didn't understand, "So what does it feel like to like?"

  "Well, it's probably... no matter how tired I am now, I will run to do things related to you."

  -

  Put the processed pigeons into a casserole and stew them.

  He Zhuo went back to his dormitory and took a shower, changed into a turtleneck sweater and slacks, shaved off the stubble on his chin, and returned to that ascetic and sexy look.

  At this time, the soup was ready, and he took a small cup and went straight to Ji Tingyu's dormitory.

  Fearing that the soup would be cold, he was on the third floor from the abandoned stairs on the left.

  As soon as he turned out of the fire exit, he saw the door of dormitory 303. The door was opened a crack, and the warm orange kitten poked its head out with its back facing him, looked in the direction he usually walked, and even let out a small worried cry : "Meow~"

  At that moment, He Zhuo felt that all his hard work was worth it, as he was as tired as a dog.

  He walked over quietly and squatted behind the cat.

  "Baby, here it is."

  A voice that was so gentle that it was about to melt sounded from behind.

  The kitten was startled, and fell forward with a "meow", but a big hand wrapped its buttocks and hugged him violently.

  "Are you looking for me?"

  He Zhuo held him in the palm of his hand, and looked down, his ice-blue eyes seemed to hide lingering lines of poetry.

  Ji Tingyu's heart was beating wildly following his melodious voice, and the tip of his nose was filled with the faint smell of aftershave water from He Zhuo's body. It was obviously the most common mint smell, but it made his heart beat with a layer of sweetness. bubble.

  "Why did you come here now? I thought you were injured in the infirmary..."

  I didn't realize that I had tacitly agreed that He Zhuo would come to him as soon as he came back, just like when the sound of a truck at the door, he ran to the window without thinking.