003

T H R E E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I had to work again, that Sunday. Somewhere I hoped the Gladers were there, because the movie night had been so much fun. The three boys were super nice, and I honestly wished I could meet the others, too.

Turned out, my wish came true. Frypan even called me over at their table during my break.

Today, the boy with the hoodie and the black-haired girl weren't there. Instead, a blonde, beautiful one sat next to Newt. She looked a lot like him, too. Same nose, hair color, and eyes.

"Quinn!" They greeted happily, except for the Asian, Minho, who I had never really met. He didn't seem interested, either.

"This is my sister, by the way." Newt patted the blonde on her shoulder. She smiled at me. "Sonya."

"Quinn." I said, happy to have another girl in the group. "So, what's up?"

"The sky." Muttered the Asian.

"This." Thomas ignored his comment and lay their map in the middle. "We are struggling to find a nice location. Everyone wants something different."

I shrugged, hesitant, because this wasn't really a question they needed me for. "Then do multiple locations."

"We will. But we don't know a route." Thomas continued. "Like, everything is so far away from each other." He pointed at the marked spots.

I stared at it a few times. The red dots were only drawn in the United States and Canada, nowhere else. "I think it's gonna be very expensive, but another option is to go to Europe... right?"

"Expensive, indeed." Newt confirmed. He rubbed his chin, frowning. "It's like nine-hundred dollars, since it's summer. That's way too much for each person."

Thomas and Frypan both turned to Minho, grinning deeply with twinkling eyes.

He nearly threw his hands in the air. "Oh, no. Nope. Not happening."

I lifted an eyebrow, confused about the situation. Did they expect Minho to pay?

"Dude, you're like, very rich. And so are your parents!"

Minho leaned back in his seat, bothered. "This is rude. You can't just expect me to pay for everything. Get a job yourself."

He had a very good point.

Now that I was closer, I took a better look at him. A nice jawline, glass skin, and neatly styled hair. His torso was dressed with a black Nike sweater, and he wore sweatpants.

Pretty hot— I mentally punished myself for thinking that.

"You never spend your money!" Frypan added. "You won't have to pay for everything, but come on, a little help?"

"No." He said, tightening his jaw.

By the way he moved and tensed, I noticed it was not just about the reason they all thought. They thought he just didn't want to spend his money, but something else was there. In his eyes.