011

E L E V E N
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Newt was tensing his whole body from anger once we came back. Minho tried his best to hide all the bags, because somehow he managed to know that I was ashamed of how poor I was. He walked straight past Newt's yells, stuffed the things in my suitcase, then turned to the blonde.

"We were going on a hike today!" Newt spat out. Overreacting? Nah, not at all...

"It's ten a.m, man. Don't worry, there's a lot of time left to do your hiking." Minho folded his arms again. "Yeah? So let's go."

"Where even were you two?!"

"I just told you on the phone. Stavanger." He was acting way too cool compared to Newt, who seemed to want everything perfectly planned.

"Alright. We'll just go get rid of some steam, Newt..." Thomas took the raging boy by his shirt, dragging him out of the door.

"Yeah, go shuck your—."

"Shut. Up!" Newt yelled before the door got slammed closed by Thomas.

An awkward silence fell, until Sonya giggled and dropped herself on her bed. She appeared to find Newt's reaction funny, which it honestly was, a little.

"Alright." Frypan chuckled too. "But next time you better not just leave without telling us." He added. "Pack your stuff. We're climbing a mountain."

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I walked with the girls this time, quite desperate for something else than bickering boys. We stayed a few feet behind them, gossiping until Harriet brought up a certain thing.

"What were you two doing in that city?" She wondered. The question was meant for me.

"Oh, uh, we went to get clothes." I frowned as I talked, not sure what to say.

"Are you two a thing?" Sonya blurted out without any shame. She never seemed ashamed.

"What?" My cheeks heated up, no matter how badly I tried to stop it. "No. We're not a thing."

She lifted an eyebrow. "Do you like him?"

"Yeah, I like him." I peeped. "As a friend."

"If you like him as a friend then Thomas is suddenly as smart as Einstein." Harriet shook her head, laughing. "It's obvious!"

"I've only met him for a few days. I don't like him like that, really."

It was the truth, though I did know my... relationship with Minho felt a little different than with the others.

"He likes you. One hundred procent sure." Teresa stated. She had a big smile on her face. "Did he pay for the clothes?"

My cheeks got even redder. "Yes. He, uh- he did. But I'm quite poor and didn't bring much clothes so that's why he bought me some new ones since he's kind of... rich."

Well, at least that was out.

"Hmm." Sonya furrowed her eyebrows. "Nah. He wouldn't do that for everyone. Something is special."