048

F O R T Y - E I G H T
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I poked Thomas in his cheek in an attempt to wake him up while he was sleeping next to Newt.

"Edisonnnn." I teased and gave him another poke.

"Let me sleep."

"Last time I checked, you didn't let me sleep either." Another poke. "But I'm very happy you're finally together with Newt!"

"I'm happy too."

"I assumed you were, yeah. Anyway. We're gonna go shopping. Wanna come?"

"Sure." He mumbled into his pillow. "Give me a sec."

I hummed and walked into the bathroom to finish doing my hair, almost bumping into Minho, who came hot and ready out of the shower with amazingly wet hair, toned biceps, and well, all the muscles.

He smiled, but there was something sad in his eyes. A feeling of pity. "Hey." He said.

"Hi. Everything okay?" I raised my eyebrows, concerned about him already.

Minho nodded. "It's just... well— I've got work to do today. So I can't come shopping with you. I'm sorry, Princess."

Slightly disappointed, I took his hands. This was just sad. So much work during his vacation. "It's okay." I assured. "Just don't exhaust yourself, all right? We'll go shopping another time."

He let out a long sigh. "Okay. Wait. No. Not okay. I'm gonna say I can't work and I'm gonna go shopping with you."

"No, love, really." I said fast, not wanting him to lose anything important or something by this action. "I'll be fine."

"Are you sure?" He bit his lip, seeming unsure himself.

"Yes."

"Alright." He put a hand in his pocket before revealing his bank card. "Here."

I shook my head immediately. "I'm not taking that."

He closed my fist around the card. "Pretty sure you are gonna take it and spoil yourself with whatever you want."

"You said you didn't want to spend your money."

"On you I will. And want. Maybe need." He said. "So take it, Princess. If you feel like it, you can already buy a wedding dress, hm?"

"I can buy anything? All kinds of clothes?"

"Yep. Anything. Though I would rather not have you walking around half naked." He leaned back against the wall. "But yes, anything you desire."

"Hm." I rubbed my chin. "So I can get skirts and dresses?"

"Yeah."

"Without you checking them?"

His Adam's apple moved and he now turned serious. "Yes, Quinn. Without me checking."

"Okay." The corners of my lips curved up. "Thank you, then!"

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.