072

S E V E N T Y - T W O
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"I'm sorry for awkward dinner." Minho mumbled. We lay in bed, his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"It's okay." I smiled. "It went quite well, right?"

"True." He replied in a quiet tone. "But still. All those questions..."

I smiled brighter. "Don't worry about it. Thank you, though. For saying all that back at the table."

Now Minho smiled too. "Mhm. Told you. I'll always be by your side." A pause. "Or under you. Or on top."

I laughed under my breath as my cheeks turned fully red at that image. "I mean, if you insist."

As always, I magically ended up on top of him with my lips kissing his.

Minho took the side of my face in his hand as the other one slid under my shirt to touch my waist. Everything was hot already. My body, his breaths, my cheeks, the feeling I had. Sizzling and burning through my body like the great pleasure it was.

Minho groaned when I kissed his neck. Hearing that, knowing I could do that to him, was amazing. His hands tugged at my shirt and before he knew it, I had pulled it off, followed by his shirt too. "This okay?"

"Perfect." He threw his head back at my touch. At my lips touching his torso, which was moving up and down fast from breathing. I straddled his lap, slightly moving while his hand slowly slid up my thigh, around my hip and then my waist. Breathe, Quinn.

Both of his hands stopped at my waist now, and they pulled me closer as out of a sudden, Minho sat straight up. I nearly lost my mind when he took charge. When he started kissing my lips. Jaw, neck, collarbone. Trailing them everywhere until I closed my eyes and let my chin fall on his shoulder for more support.

"Why'd you stop?" I managed to whisper, my hands clasping around his bare back.

"Is it okay?"

A nod. "It's perfect. So please don't stop."

"Because you said 'please'." He teased, and continued wetting my skin with kisses and painting it with marks. His breaths against my neck made me shiver. Hot, heavy breaths. Ones that made me more desperate.

His name left my mouth. Minho stopped kissing. He froze for a second. Then he lay me down and ran his fingers through my hair and our lips made contact again. And, and, and...

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

When I woke up, Minho hadn't left for work yet, even though it was nine a.m.

"I'm not just leaving after moments like last night." He touched my lips, seeming to read my mind. Then placed another kiss on my lips. "How're you feeling?"

"Good. And sleepy." I pressed my forehead to his. "What about you?"

"Good, too." He lay his head on my chest, his strong arms wrapped around me.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Sorry for this short chapter!!

But I can assure the next one will be very interesting and I'm sure everyone's going to LOVE it 🥰 because I definitely will :)

x Vera