013

T H I R T E E N
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Can we go out tomorrow night?" Thomas asked once we all sat in the ferry, this time closer to each other.

"Maybe we should just get into it first and then go out." Newt suggested. "Not the second after we arrive."

Thomas threw hands. "Y'all are so boring."

I chuckled, feeling slightly happier at his usual mood and took my phone out.

Thomas The Train <3

Quinn
Peter Parker

What

Please sneak out with me tomorrow night

I glared at him. He raised an eyebrow. I nodded as a sly smile was growing on my face. He smiled too, close to evil.

"So. We're going to... wait a sec." Newt frowned and looked at the paper map in his hands. "Aijnhooven? How do I pronounce it?"

"Eindhoven." Minho said. "We're going to Eindhoven."

"Right." The blonde cleared his throat. "It's a city in the south part of the Netherlands. So from the ferry we'll drive toward that. I got Ubers and—."

"I can get cars." Minho interfered again. He folded his arms, leaning back in his seat. "I can get enough cars. Like, right now."

"Then you get cars." Newt shrugged, not very impressed as if it was the most normal case in the world. "How many?"

"Five. They only have front seats." He rubbed his chin. "So we'll have to—."

"Dibs on Newt."

Offended, Newt turned to Thomas, who started winking and mouthing stuff. "You can't just call dibs o— never mind. I'll go with Thomas." His gaze turned suspicious now.

"I'll gladly go with Winston." Frypan added.

"Harriet, you in?" Sonya smiled at her, triumphant. The girl agreed happily.

"Oh, that's too bad." Dramatically, Thomas spread his arms all over the couch. "I'm sure Aris would like to sit with Teresa, wouldn't you?"

"What?" He pulled his cap off, revealing rosy cheeks. "No, I'll- I'll go with Minho. He—."

"Perfect. Teresa it is." Frypan clapped in his hands. "Quinn, be happy. Minho knows about those cars so he'll be able to get you to Eindhoven very safely."

Thomas nodded deeply. "Pressure on the safety. Stay safe. Use a c—."

"Excuse you?" Minho's head shot toward the brunette so fast it made Thomas shrink.

"Uh, seatbelt... I mean. I meant to say seatbelt." He coughed through his words. "Sorry. Bad grammar."

My face was bright red by now. "How long is the ride?"

"Well that depends on how long you la— I mean, uh... about three hours." Newt's face turned red too. "Three hours."

A snort escaped from Frypan. "So stay very safe."

My mouth was half open. "You dirty—."

I got interrupted. "Alright. It's decided." Newt put on a crooked smile. "Let's just have a happy ride to Eindhoven."

"Not too happy." Thomas added, glancing at me.

I mouthed, if you don't shut up I won't sneak out with you, and had to repeat that three times before he understood.

"Where are we staying? Another hotel?"

"Yeah. In the colder countries we'll stay in hotels. We'll get tents in the warmer ones. In Greece and... France, I think, we have a small house."

Thomas threw his head back. "Is the Netherlands cold?"

"No. Not the coldest. It depends. A little bit like the United Kingdom. Lots of rain, but also sun. And since it's summer, it's even hotter."

"And since I'm entering, it's even even hotter." Minho said.

"I don't think I'm gonna agree on that one, my boy." Thomas shook his head.

A middle finger.

"And then Germany." Thomas whistled. "I'm so excited."

"What's so special about Germany?"

"Nothing. I just want to go there." He shrugged, lowering his head. "What are we gonna do in... Aindjoven?"

"Eindhoven." Minho corrected. He sighed under his breath lightly.

"Whatever." Thomas rolled his eyes before they focused on Newt. "What are we gonna do?"

"Shop in the city. Ride bikes. Mostly those." Newt explained everything easily out of his head, clearly the only one that had everything well planned.

Thomas hummed. "Ride bikes?"

"The Netherlands has more bikes than people in their country. They also have the most bikes in the world." Teresa stated. "So we definitely have to do that."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: I can't explain how impatiently I'm waiting for those amazing comments to come after I published a chapter omg.

Sorry this is quite short! But I felt like publishing a part of the ferry too :)

Also, how do you think Minho will react once he finds out about Aiden and how do you think he will find out? I'd like to hear your predictions!!

And also also, am I the only one that thinks Minho's already in love? (I'm the writer, I'm supposed to know that but I don't)

x Vera