061

S I X T Y - O N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

After last night's flashback, I knew for sure I didn't want to face Aiden again.

He would want the money. No, he had told me he would be waiting for it in Greece. Shit.

"I'm not feeling so well." I told Minho that morning, still buried in his arms. "Would you mind if I stayed here for today?"

That wasn't even a big lie. I actually felt horrible and had the urge to just throw up, so...

"You can stay." A kiss on my head. "I heard Thomas wanted to stay, too."

"He's not feeling well?"

Minho shrugged. "He says that, but most of the time the things Thomas says are lies."

I managed a smile. "Well, then I will stay with Thomas. You okay with that?"

"Yeah, of course." His grip around me tightened and there was another kiss on my head. "Will you be okay?"

I nodded, trying to relax in his arms, knowing I was safe there. Minho held me close to himself too, his arm around my waist as even more kisses were placed on my head.

A giggle left my mouth at the ticklish feeling, and I moved my head to shake him off, even though it was cute as hell.

"I'm kissing you better!" He grabbed both sides of my face to stop me from shaking it and clout a last kiss on there.

"Alright then." I laughed brightly. "Thank you for kissing me better. I can feel it working."

"Awesome!" Minho's eyes squinted from smiling. "Is the sick princess able to have breakfast, though? Do you want breakfast in bed? And what?"

"I'll walk with you." I announced, slowly getting up from the bed.

Minho stood by my side in a split second, his hand on my lower back as if I was lost.

I chuckled. "I am able to walk to the kitchen."

"I know." He smiled. "I just really like touching you."

"Ah, explains it all." I jokingly rolled my eyes before sitting down next to Thomas and across from Frypan.

"Morning." Thomas leaned in to whisper something and-

A loud cough from Newt.

Thomas immediately backed up again. "Nothing. I was gonna say... nothing. Absolutely nothing."

Three minutes later, Newt was talking to Winston.
"What did you want to say?" I whispered.

"So I thought maybe we could-."

A cough that now belonged to Minho.

"...watch Mean Girls again." Thomas peeped at Minho's cold face.

Everything betrayed that that was not what Thomas wanted to say.

"Here!" Teresa and Harriet put buckets of bread down on the table, telling us to start eating before they would leave.

"I think I'll be staying here today, too." Newt suddenly announced. He stared at Thomas as he talked. "....In case some people have plans on sneaking out."

Thomas pulled a face, but remained silent, making it quite obvious this was actually what he wanted to tell me.

After breakfast, I told everyone bye and kissed Minho before they left. Newt kept his promise and indeed stayed with us. I couldn't tell if that was good or bad.

"Movie?" Thomas already lay under a blanket, despite the fact that it was hot as hell outside. "I got... Love Actually."

"Y—."

"No!" Newt blurted out.

"But they said it's a nice one!" Thomas threw his head back. "Alright... what about Twilight?"

"Ah-ah." We shook our heads.

"Kissing Booth?"

"Nah."

"Grown Ups?"

"God, yes!"

Well, that was decided. Grown Ups was a funny movie, which Thomas would've loved to recreate,  but things wouldn't end well if he did... most likely. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Sorry this is so short & rushed! It's more of a filler and lately there's been some things going on in my life and I had some tests, so yeah, sorry for the late update!!
Hope you enjoyed x Vera