055

F I F T Y - F I VE
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I gasped when we arrived at the place we would stay in Spain.

It was a wooden hut, quite big. There was a veranda in front of it, decorated with some lights hanging on the ceiling, and a couch. On the inside, the planks of the walls were a light brown. In one corner was a whole kitchen, then five bedrooms, and a living room.

It was amazing.

Minho took my hand and lead me to one of the bedrooms. This one had a kingsize bed, a small nightstand, and a closet. Casual, but comfy.

"This is our room." He announced with a light smile. "Want me to help hang your clothes in the closet?"

I nodded thankfully and started to work with him, putting everything we brought on the right places. It didn't take long to finish, then join everyone in the kitchen.

Newt had something that looked like a planner in his hands. "Alright. Today we can relax from the long drive, tomorrow we go swimming, then on a walk in a city, relax again, play games in the woods, maybe swim again, then pack for Greece. Everyone okay with that?"

Greece, awesome.
I nodded like most of us did.

"Quinn, Quinn, Quinn." Teresa pulled me so fast away from the others I barely realized what was happening until the other girls were in front of me too. "Tomorrow, sleepover. Just the four of us. Yeah?"

Surprised by the sudden offer, I nodded. "Yeah, nice."

Then again, before I could say anything else, I got pulled away, this time by Thomas. "Never ever give your phone to Minho again!" He whisper-yelled. "Now come on!"

"I'm not gonna sneak out with you, if that's what you t—."

"Just on a walk. To catch up on everything." He proceeded to pull me out of the hut. "I told Minho already. After the confrontation he gave me."

I chuckled at his grumbling and followed him outside. Luckily, the trees that shadowed us covered half of the heat. Thomas walked straight into the woods.

"Okay. So." He was walking fast. I had to take jogs a few times. "Do you think Newt has been in a relationship before?"

I pulled a face. "What?"

"What?" He shrugged. "What do you think?"

"Uh... maybe. I don't know! How am I supposed to know that?" I frowned. "Why are you asking?"

"Because." He paused. "Just because."

"Hm?" I gave him a push on the shoulder.

"Okayheisjustareallygoodkisser." Thomas blurted out. "Like, really good. Too good. Extremely-."

"I get it!" I held up my hands in defense, not exactly wanting all the details of this. "He's been your best friend since you were born. I suppose you know if he's been in a relationship."

"Oh, wait. You're right." He stopped walking abruptly, nearly causing me to bump into him. "I forgot. Oh! But that means he's never been in a relationship before. Not that I remember."