029

T W E N T Y - N I N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Minho's POV (extra!!)

God, I might've been obsessed with her.

Not in a stalker way, though, no.

Let's just say... I'd marry her with paper rings.

I didn't get what it was. The feeling was new. The butterflies, sped up heartbeats, rosy cheeks... I never felt it before. Main reason why I never confessed or anything. I was afraid. Afraid because I had no idea how crap like that went.

And also afraid she would refuse.
I wasn't dumb. The flirting through texts and also in real life was clearly not a sign her disliking me, but she was quite unpredictable.

Sometimes she did things that made me question how she was expecting things to go... like constantly ask permission to me. Or be careful with how much money she spent, or food she ate during meals. I didn't remember her ever saying 'no' either, except for when I offered money.

And yet it took me everything not to send a good morning or night text every day. To call her before I went to sleep. Touch her. Spoil her with things just because I could.

I wished to zip up her dresses. Put her heels on. Hold her bags. Do her hair. Cuddle her. Watch movies with her. Make her baths. Borrow her my bank card so she could buy herself anything. Give her anything her little heart wanted.

Definitely obsessed.

But I also wanted her to be free. Free in the choices she made. Accept her hobbies of making cheap coffee in a cafe and listening to music. Be protective but not too extreme, since it was clear she did not know what being free was, talking about the way she kept asking permission, as I mentioned.

Because of her, I knew heaven without death.

Fuck's sake, I got shivers when I saw her. To me, she was funny without even trying. The dramatic facial expressions she made. Some sarcastic comments. She didn't say those a lot, but when she did, I loved it. How sweet she was... respectful, patient...

I had noticed that the longer I knew her, the more comfortable and outgoing she got. Compared to how she acted when I met her the first few days, she seemed a lot different now. And I was convinced that would change even more... no, actually, I would make sure that happened.

I wanted her to feel confident in her own skin. She might've been, but not in all ways. She wouldn't easily dare to ask someone on the street something. Wouldn't do something she wanted to do really badly because she worried too much about what others would think. Wouldn't buy or wear whatever she wanted before getting opinions.

Okay... maybe I had too much wishes.

Also, I couldn't wait to go to France, but was also frightened. If nothing happened in the meanwhile, I would confess there. Someone had to take action sometime!

Not to mention how Thomas bugged me to admit I was in love with her everyday. I didn't tell him that information yet. And Newt kept telling me to confess, even though I hadn't told him either.

I had told no one, actually.

Them bugging me like that was annoying as hell, though. Taking the time both she and I needed was way better than rushing. Maybe she didn't even like me back. Maybe she saw me as a friend. Maybe she liked someone else!

She definitely seemed to like Thomas.

Hopefully as friends.
Well, I knew they were best friends, but couldn't help to get a little bit jealous when he touched her. Or made her laugh. Or convinced her to sneak out with him, which concerned me a lot, by the way.

That kidnap joke? Not funny. I thought I had a heart attack when I heard her screams!

Oh, and I was definitely not sorry about punching Thomas.

Honestly, I wished I did that before they even pretended to be kidnapped. That sneak out shit made me worried as hell.

I was hoping she might've felt the same, worried way for me when I was lost in the cafe.

Remembering that night made me feel... good, but also upset. Good because the way she helped me was amazing, upset because of my father.

I didn't bother working for him. I really didn't, but that day I just didn't feel like finishing everything off in the middle of the night. Being tired during the day because of that.

I'd rather wake up at ten a.m. instead of six a.m.

Rather wake up in Quinn's arms, and not in a uncomfortable bed.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Managed to write this in the car, aha.
No one is actually speaking in this chapter, but I just wanted to share how Minho felt about stuff too :)

And to show who fell a little harder...

x Vera