040

F O R T Y
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Spending the day in Bern, the capital of Switzerland, was boring as hell.

No offense. The city was beautiful with all this water, cute houses... but Minho wasn't there, Thomas spent most of his time with Newt (actually Newt forced him because he knew Thomas would cause trouble), and the girls seemed to have pulled an all-nighter, so they were tired and not very talkative.

I had walked next to Fry, who was cheerful as always. He told me about his opinions on the trip so far, bugged me to spill whatever was going on with Minho and I, and suggested stores to go.

And now it was my last night sleeping in the same room as Minho... sadly. When we got back from the city, he wasn't there yet. The bed was well-made by the cleaner, pillows were stacked on the places they belonged nicely, and even the soap in the bathroom got refilled.

It was a nice hotel. Luxe and a bit too neat, but it was clean, and relaxing. I sat down on the couch, my phone in my hands.

Thomas Lover

Newttt

Online

Amazing
So I was wondering about the hotel in France
Who sleeps with who and how many rooms, etc.

Lemme look
Wait a sec
Wanna know every group or just the one you're in?

Every, please

Alright.
Thomas, Minho, and I sleep in the same room. I made you go with Frypan and Harriet, that okay? And Teresa with Winston, Sonya, and Aris.

Okay, thanks!!

Well... Fry and Harriet were nice.

Though I would've rather slept in the same room as Minho... or maybe Thomas, who I was still a little pissed at.

I got up to get a bottle of water from the fridge, when I noticed a small note sticked on there, with my name on it.

I opened the thing, finding a few lines written in a handwriting I hadn't seen before.

𝒬𝓊𝒾𝓃𝓃,

𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝓉𝓉𝓁𝑒 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓁𝓁𝑒𝒶𝑔𝓊𝑒𝓈 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓈. 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝐼'𝓁𝓁 𝒷𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝒸𝓀 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔. 𝒫𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒'𝓈 𝑜𝒻𝒻 𝒷𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝒹.

𝑀𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓇!! 𝐹𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝓈𝒾𝓍 𝓉𝑜 𝑒𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉