027

T W E N T Y - S E V E N
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I bought another dress from Minho's money. It was one I would've never bought. It was just Sonya hyping me up.

A satin, dark pink one. It sat tightly around my skin, but comfortable. Spaghetti strands, and quite showing. It made me wonder if I would ever even wear the thing.

We reunited with the others and decided to get something to eat before we would already go back to the hotel. We sat down in a small restaurant, all of us ordering pizza.

"What did you buy?" His mouth was suddenly close to my ear. Hot breaths on my blushing skin.

"A dress." My eyes met his. I was already dreaming into them. A deep, beautiful dark brown color. God... "Thank you for the money."

He smiled, but there was something wrong with it. I couldn't really tell what, though. "You're very welcome."

"Everything all right?" Worried, I lowered my voice. Now that I paid more attention, it looked like he had bags around his eyes.

"Yeah." Minho nodded. "Just a little tired. Guess I'll go to sleep early tonight."

I managed a smile. "You better. Don't exhaust yourself."

"Mhm." A small sound and he turned his head to the person bringing our pizzas. I happily started nibbling on my food and what I mostly enjoyed, was the good taste of music the restaurant has.

Style by Taylor Swift was playing out loud. I sang the lyrics in my head, starting to like this evening way more by the second.

And someone next to me was humming to the song.

I gasped. My head snapped toward Minho. "You know Taylor?"

He stopped humming, the twinkle in his eyes fading before it came back again. "Who's Taylor...?"

"Taylor Swift! You know her, don't you?"

"Nope." He denied. Turned his head away. "No idea."

"You know her." I pointed out.

"I don't."

"You do."

"I only know this song!"

I lifted an eyebrow. "Favorite album?"

"I don't know!" He said again. "Reputation, I guess."

"Good choice." A bright smile was on my face by finding out someone like Minho enjoyed listening to these songs, though he kept denying and said his only love was Eye Of The Tiger.

The pizzas tasted good, and soon we left the place again, on our way back to the hotel. It had been a short day walking around Berlin, but a few kept saying their feet hurt, so we didn't really have a choice unless we wanted moody friends.

Sadly, very, very sadly, I had to leave Thomas and Minho to sleep in my own room with Fry, Teresa, Aris, and Winston. Hopefully that would be a bit fun.

Teresa and I stood in the bathroom that night, braiding each other's hair just like we did at Newt's grandma. She taught me how to take care of skin and what to use.