052

F I F T Y - T W O
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Oh my god!" Thomas came running over to me the next day, attacking me with a tight hug. "I'd rather get arrested than getting drugged!"

Burying my face in his shoulder, I chuckled. "I was worried about you too."

"Well, another adventure we survived." He muttered. "Anyway, ready to go to Spainnn?"

"What?" I immediately let go of him. "We're already going to Spain?"

"Mhm. It's been six days. We wanna leave now. It's five p.m, so I guess we'll be there in the morning."

"Ah, right." Quickly I adjusted to the sudden news. "By train? Car?"

"Car. Our Minho managed to get those weird Porsches. Kinda cool. But too fancy." He rubbed his chin. "It's two seats. Hey, you wanna go with me?"

"Sure." I agreed happily. "Who's driving?"

"Me."

"Do I need a helmet?"

"No. I'm a professional driver! You know, at home I got a blue Jeep. It was my dad's, but now I have it." He grinned. "I'm so excited for Spain!"

"Hey, you two coming? Dinner!" Teresa gave us a warm smile before she lead us to the dining hall, where our group already sat. Thomas and I quickly got some food and sat down, Newt and Minho in front of us.

"So, uh..." Thomas started, glaring up and down from the table, mostly at Newt. "We got those Porsches, right?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Awesome. Very cool... but..."

"But...?"

"Did someone make partners?"

"Nah." Newt shrugged a bit.

Thomas nodded. "So I assume that I can go with Quinn?"

Both the boyfriends in front of us stopped moving, then looked up with a questioning expression. "What are you two planning?"

"Nothing." I promised. "Just to drive to Spain. Thomas will drive."

Minho squinted one eye. "I don't trust his driving."

"You drive way faster than me. You're lucky my dad spares you the bills!"

Newt frowned. "I bet you're planning on going out or whatever."

"No. No!" I shook my head. "All we want is to be in one car together. Is it that big of a deal?"

"Well, I would've said yes if it was someone else than Thomas—."

"Hey!"

"—you wanted to join." Minho said. "Since you always get into trouble. So... I'm not sure about this."

I knew damn well that this was not something I had to compare Aiden with. He didn't allow me to hang out with Oliver. Minho didn't allow me to go with Thomas because he wanted to keep us safe and not let bad things happen... but still! It offended me he didn't trust us like that.