050

F I F T Y
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

TW ⚠️: Sexual abuse & drugging.

It was already late at night when I was eating dinner all alone.

He had promised me he would be home early. Aiden promised he would try out a new food recipe I made... but he wasn't home from wherever he even went.

I knew he didn't like it when I ate without him, yet I did. I wanted to sleep, not wait and wait for him to get back with a smell of alcohol hanging around him.

I left my dishes in the sink and went to brush my teeth, when the door opened. A part of me wished I was already asleep and I wouldn't get the confrontation, but it was too late.

"Hey." Aiden's voice was loud and clear in the house.

"Hi." I said from the bathroom. "Everything okay?"

"Yep."
A chair screeched over the floor. "Did you eat already?"

"Yeah." I appeared in the kitchen, scratching the back of my head. "Sorry. I was hungry."

He stared at me for a long time, sighing. "It's okay," he then said.

I nodded. "I was about to go to sleep. Where were you?"

Aiden didn't seem to like the question, but eventually answered. "At a friend's house. We hung out and ate pizza."

I bit my lip, a feeling disappointment stinging me. "But you said you would try my recipe. Will you still try it?"

"I'm full." He said. "I'll try it tomorrow. What is it, actually?"

"Spaghetti. With lemon. It's nice." I replied, knowing I had told him what it was the day before. "Was it fun with your friend?"

"Yeah. His dad called, so sadly I had to go, but it was cool."

I nodded and sat down in front of him. This was going well. Aiden was in quite a cheerful mood. "I'm going to bed, all right?"

"Wait." He looked around. "There's still dirty dishes."

"Oh, I'll clean them tomorrow."

His eyes narrowed. "I'd prefer that you clean them now."

I cleared my throat and quickly obeyed. Rinsed the glasses and plates under hot water, and dried them off as Aiden went on his phone.

"Good night." I told him, but he claimed he was going to bed too and followed me to the bathroom.

I quickly put warm pajamas on and climbed into the bed while Aiden brushed his teeth. I turned my back to the door, attempting to fall asleep. His weight soon got put down next to me.

His breaths tickled the back of my neck. Three seconds later his arms were wrapped around me. I shrunk. Moved my shoulders a bit, but he wouldn't let go.