073

S E V E N T Y - T H R E E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Two days later, I sat in Minho's living room with Newt, Sonya, Frypan, Nari, Minho, Thomas, and Harriet. The rest was busy, so couldn't meet up that day.

Outside it was raining. Hard, with clouds darkening the sky and haze making the garden only half visible.

Minho didn't allow Nari to go outside in the rain. She got angry and was now stomping around until Thomas caught her in his arms. "See, if you go outside, your beautiful clothes will be ruined."

"They'll dry."

"If you slip you'll fall in the mud. Not good." Thomas added. "So I suggest you go outside tomorrow. When the weather is better."

"Maybe."

He chuckled and put her down again, then sat next to me. "There's not much news about the investigations. As far as I know they arrested Aiden and interviewed him like they did to you." He explained. "But my dad said you won't have too worry too much."

"Okay." Relief came as a wave of comfort. "Thanks, Thomas."

"No problem." He nodded. Took my hand. "So how are things here? For sure not bad, is it?"

I laughed. "It's really good, yeah. Luxe as hell."

"Please invite me to sleep here sometime. We don't have a hot tub and sauna in my house."

"You make it sound like it's unusual that you don't have it." Newt raised an eyebrow. "I'd say it's rather unusual to have it."

"That's why I wanna stay." Thomas confirmed.

"I'm not allowing you to stay if it's just for the hot tub, Thomas."

"And for Nari!" A long silence. "And you, of course."

Minho just hummed.

"Then I'll stay with Newt." He rolled his eyes.

"God, no!" Sonya spat out. "I've got enough of you two. At six in the morning I hear you beg for pancakes and Newt asking for cuddles, then you kiss all the time, and I don't even want to know what else!"

I laughed even louder, along with Frypan and Harriet.

"Anyway." Minho got up from his seat. "I've got to pick up my parents."

A day ago, I had asked him if he wanted me to come with him. He had said no and told me he would just be gone for a while, and also had to pick something up for work, so it would be boring for me.

"Will be back in about two hours, all right? Don't burn down the house."

Thomas was offended. "Why's everyone looking at me?"

Minho smiled while putting on his jacket. He gave me a deep kiss. "I love you." He whispered, then gave still-angry-and-stubborn-Nari a hug too, and also an "I love you".

Thomas pouted. "Do you also love me?"

"Sometimes."

"What about me?" Frypan asked dramatically.