024

T W E N T Y - F O U R
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Wakey, wakey, love birds..." An annoying voice spoke right into my ear. I groaned, attempting to press the head away but eventually failed.

My full attention was on when I found my head still lying on Minho's shoulder. His hand ended up on my leg and his head was bent closer to mine.

With a grin on his face, Winston woke Minho up too. The boy shot wide awake in just a second, immediately sharp aware until he realized what was going on and relaxed.

He turned to me, eyes twinkling. "Slept well?"

I nodded. "And you?"

"Yeah, I slept well." He confirmed. "How're you feeling today?"

"I'm okay." A confused laugh. "Why?"

He held up his hands. "Woah, woah. Just trying to get nice here and checking up, don't get suspicious."

My laugh turned realer. "Yeah, I'm okay. Are you?"

"I better be." He stretched his strong muscles after standing up. "You coming? We're in Berlin, Princess."

I jumped up. Ignored all the winks Thomas was giving me and tried fixing my hair a little bit without using a mirror.

Minho hovered over me, suddenly feeling way taller. Especially when he talked with his amazing morning voice. "What's with the ponytail? You always wear it."

"If we would be texting right now, I'd say something very dirty." I assured, not really answering his question because I didn't have much of an actual answer.

"Hurry up, you two! Ain't got all day. You can kiss when we're in the hotel." Newt shouted from the exit of the bus. "Come on!"

Sighing, I followed Minho out. And I was still pretending my face wasn't turning red when I looked at his perfect face, or when he even talked to me.

"The hotel is a twenty minute walk from here." Newt announced, and he started to move forward. Thomas gladly joined by his side.

"I'm gonna walk with Teresa for a bit." I looked up at Minho. "Is that okay?"

God, why am I even asking?

"Yeah, of course." Grinning, he got out of the way so I could walk over to the raven haired girl.

"Hey!" She greeted me happily, immediately hyped up. "You seemed to have fun sleeping this night. With Minho."

"That? Oh.. uh, yeah." I stammered, slightly nervous by remembering that amazing thing. Not even talking about the texts, holy...

"It's like a living romcom! I should buy popcorn." She laughed loudly. Readjusted the backpack on her back. "So... any special plans here in Berlin? We're staying for like a week, maybe less."

"Hm. I don't know. Just visit and see stuff." 

"I've been wanting to go to a store here. Douglas. They got all these beauty products." Teresa explained. "Wanna come with me? Will be going in two days. We want to visit the sights first. Tomorrow."