063

S I X T Y - T H R E E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Oh.

Oh.

Minho stood right outside the door when Aiden walked out, me behind him with last tears streaming down my face.

Both of us froze.

Minho was slightly taller than Aiden. He stared at the boy, face unreadable but eyes full of hurt.

His jaw was clenched tighter than usually. "Aiden." He started, his voice shaking for some reason. I couldn't tell if it was anger or sadness. "Are you her ex?" He asked.

Aiden seemed lost. Looked Minho in the eyes for a while before he shook his head, "No."

"Are you..." Minho repeated, his voice now colder. "Quinn's ex?"

The boy denied again. Useless.

Minho turned to me, his eyes filled with a spark of hope, but still the hurt. "Is it him? Is he the one that gave you that scar? Let you have nightmares? Make you so goddamn unsure?"

A nod that belonged to me was enough.

Minho looked at Aiden again. His fists balled. Muscles on his face tensed and painful look in his eyes changed into pure rage.

I flinched when in just a split second, Aiden was pinned against the wall by Minho. His knee was between Aiden's legs so the boy had no chance of escaping. His hands clasped around his neck, but not tight enough to choke him.

Minho snapped. "You piece of crap!" He screamed. His hands switched from Aiden's neck to his shoulders and before I knew it, he had slammed Aiden on the ground.

I had never seen Minho get this mad, and definitely not in just a second.

I stood nailed to the ground while Aiden received the first fist in his face. Another screamed of Minho, followed by another punch.

"Like how that feels, hm?!" He yelled, the anger dripping off his voice. "Since you like to hurt others so much!" Another punch. Aiden's mouth was gaping open, blood already dripping out of it.

I stared in shock. That was all I could do. Trying to get Minho off Aiden wouldn't even have worked. The boy was filled with so much rage. His knuckles turned white from balling his fists. His muscles popped out from tension.

A punch that made Aiden grunt out loud.
"Come on, say something!" Minho commanded, hitting Aiden's back on the ground another time. "You weak piece of shit!"

"I..." Aiden choked out. He spat some blood on the floor. "I'm sorry." He coughed. "I'm sorry."

"Oh, you're sorry?" Minho was now laughing out loud. "You're sorry?"

"I am." He stammered, eyes wide from fear of his own friend. "I didn't mean to."

Minho exploded again, now attacking Aiden with punches non-stop. He screamed and sometimes yelled words, "You didn't mean to beat her up?!"

Aiden tried to protect himself with his hands, but Minho now sat on top of him and threw out punches like crazy. He wasn't just ruining Aiden's  face with bruises, no, I was sure I had heard a crack.

"Didn't mean to traumatize her?!" Minho smashed his fist against Aiden's cheek. Aiden wasn't able to defend himself anymore. Minho was filled with too much rage and Aiden was having trouble to even keep his eyes open.

If Minho didn't stop he would kill Aiden. And if he did, that would cause him a lot of problems.

I was about to jump in action, when Thomas stormed into the room. His face got washed over with confusion. He stared from me to Minho punching Aiden and back to me.

"HEY, HEY!" He had seen the tears running down my cheeks, the raging Minho, and the only half conscious Aiden, so tried to pull Minho off.

Thomas was someone who didn't seem as strong as he actually was. He was actually able to pull Minho off Aiden, but Minho just crawled right back on and continued, not even seeming to hear Thomas yelling.

"I SWEAR TO GOD!" Minho's face grew red with anger. "If you ever touch her again... if you ever look at the one I love again, I will kill you!" He spat out. "No, wait. I'll kill you anyways."
More and more punches.

"Man, stop!" But Thomas got elbowed in the stomach by Minho. By now, I had definitely learned anger made him blind.

Newt was the next to run in. Soon he was screaming for Minho to stop too. Aiden coughed out blood. His chin and lips were painted red. Eyes hazy.

"Fuck's sake, Minho, let go!"
Finally, Newt and Thomas managed to pull Minho away from Aiden. They pulled him up, having to wrap their arms around his torso to stop him and his anger to do more.

Aiden was struggling on the floor, shrinking and groaning from pain. His face was totally ruined. Clothes filled with his own blood and mouth still half open.

"You fucking asshole!" Minho attempted to jump at him again.

"Hey, hey! Minho, let's just—."

"He's a fucking abuser!" Minho nearly overpowered Newt and Thomas, close to escaping. He cursed and screamed and accused Aiden of everything he had done.

Thomas's grip on Minho loosened.

"He abused her!" Were Minho's last words before Thomas threw a punch in Aiden's face too.

"HEY!" Now Frypan ran in and grabbed Thomas off Aiden before he helped control Minho with Newt.

Minho screamed for them to let him go. Kicked and scratched but nothing seemed to help. Frypan and Newt were stronger together, eventually able to restrain Minho's rage. 

Winston then stopped Thomas, but it turned out that he was only planning to punch once after all.

I didn't even notice that I sat in the corner of the room, my knees pulled up to my chest and tears and tears streaming while my eyes were wide.

Minho got taken away. Leo and Kay didn't seem to have chosen a side yet and just helped to move Aiden somewhere else.

Thomas kneeled down in front of me. I clasped my hands around myself, tasting the salt of my own tears in my mouth. He then embraced me in a hug and allowed me to bury myself in his arms.

I felt so weird. Minho now knew about Aiden and had beaten him up, nearly to death. He threatened to kill him. Thomas had known about my past too, but not who had been the ex until now. Everyone now knew.

I sobbed as Thomas's arms tightened around me. And we just sat there, me crying and him comforting me as much as he could, hiding how upset he was himself.