039

T H I R T Y - N I N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Somehow, the pillow wall was gone.

...

And magically, my head was buried in Minho's side and he had an arm wrapped around me.

How that happened? Ask the mosquito that flew in the room at three a.m.

But after all, it was very comfortable and I wished to sleep some more, but Minho's fool alarm went off at seven a.m.

Well, could've been earlier, right?

He groaned, reached for his phone, and stopped the alarm. I was already making my way out of his grip to make it less awkward, when he only tightened it on me, so I couldn't really escape. 
"Five more minutes." His voice was low. Deep. Left me blushing!

I let go of a breath as I closed my eyes again, knowing 'five more minutes' meant at least ten minutes, if not thirty.

Minho was warm against my skin. His steady breaths relaxed me fully. The arm he held me with was causing butterflies all in my stomach. It was amazing

"How long are we staying in Switzerland?" I wondered quietly.

He was still half asleep as he answered, "Today's the last day already... because I have to go back to the US earlier. We leave tomorrow morning, with trains again, then at some point we take the subways in Paris."

"Okay. Thanks." I whispered, not asking why he had to leave early, since he talked over it. "What are we planning on doing in Paris?"

His cheeks caught a blush. "Uh... visit the Eiffel Tower, swim in lakes, but also in the hotel. There's a swimming pool inside, along with a sauna." He explained. "Visit more buildings and shop. Not too weird things."

"Alright."
My phone went off. I winced at the loud noises in my ears, then held the thing to my ear. "Hello?"

"Quinn!"
Thomas.

"Thomas, it's seven o'clock." I grunted, not daring to make eye contact with Minho as my face turned redder. "Go back to sleep or something. We have vacation."

"Is Minho nearby?"

I sighed. "Kind of... why?"

"Are you in bed? Is Minho next to you? Is Minho in the bed? Is Minho in y—."

"Thomas!" My eyes widened. "What do you want? Don't say weird stuff like that at this time!"

"Right." A cough. "What do you prefer? Croissants or pretzels? And what does Minho prefer?"

Minho mouthed his answer.
"Croissants for us both." I replied. "Are you ordering breakfast or something?"

"Nah. Newt told me to ask y'all."

"Is Newt with you?" I squinted my eyes, suspicious and hoping he maybe even spent the night with him..

"Yeah. Early bird. He came knocking at our door like half an hour ago, that's why I'm up. I tried to drink coffee to get more hyper but it was disgusting." He ranted. "Hey, can we video call?"