068

S I X T Y - E I G H T
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Thomas The Train <3

Quinn
Emergency
Please come over
Istg
My parents
They
Wanna
Talk
Help
Me
Nari and Minho can come too
Idc
Please just HELP

Thomas always felt like one message wasn't enough to draw my attention.

I told Minho what was going on. He immediately agreed to spend his last free day at Thomas's, so there we went.

"Ah, there they are." Thomas's mom, Claudia, opened the door. Her brown hair grew to her shoulders, she had a sweet face, and a warm smile. "Come in, come in, kids."

Minho had Nari hanging his hip, but was now struggling to keep her there because she was squealing and yelping. 

Eventually, he gave up and put her down. The girl immediately rushed to attack Thomas.

Not with a hug, apparently.

"Got your nose!" She snapped her fingers. "And you're never getting it back." Stuck out her tongue and made a sound. "Now you're that guy from the movie we watched yesterday!"

Minho nearly blew up. "You watched Harry Potter with her?!"

"It wasn't scary!" Nari said. "Thomas found it scary, but I didn't! And he cried! I didn't."

"I didn't cry, you little rascal." Thomas got up from the couch with Nari in his arms and whoosh, lifted her over his shoulder, swinging around.

Nari's yells got mixed with giggles, especially when she realized from that position she could easily hit Thomas's ass and his back.

"You cried!" She teased. "About the guy! The same guy from the movie we watched last summer!"

"You watched Harry Potter and Twilight with her?" Minho's jaw tightened, but soon he saw that Nari was having fun, so he relaxed.

"Alright." Thomas put the girl back down. "You go ahead and do something else, I gotta talk to my parents. Yeah?"

She nodded.

Thomas sat down at the kitchen table, now biting his nails from nervousness.

"We only wanted to talk about how your holidays were, Thomas." His father Noah laughed and sat down.

"Oh." Realization hit him. I didn't know what he thought they wanted to talk about in the first place, but he seemed less tense. Until he tensed up again. "Well, I still need to tell you something. And I brought Quinn and Minho for that. To help me, and because there's something else we need to discuss."

Fuck's sake, Thomas lead me into a damn trap of telling his father about Aiden.

"Alright. Go on." Noah nodded.

"Okay." Thomas cleared his throat. "So, I'm dating someone."

"That's great to hear."
Yet no one seemed very impressed by this.