045

F O R T Y - F I V E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

I woke up with a poke in my cheek. The first thing I noticed, beside that poke, was the comfortable and happy feeling I had. The warmth of Minho's body beside me soon made me realize what happened the other night.

I was his girlfriend now. He was my boyfriend. We were dating. We kissed. Holy shit.

I groaned when there was another poke, not wanting to wake up or leave the comfortable position. One good thing, I would get plenty of chances to lay in Minho's arms like this again.

"Spider-Mannn..."
Okay, that was not Minho waking me up. Freaking Thomas.

"Leave me alone." I murmured. It was hard to stop myself from punching Thomas in the face.

There was a movement behind me. Minho groaned, shot some curse words at Thomas, and moved my hair out of my face. The last gesture made me open my eyes, eventually.

I stared right at Thomas. His face was full of confusion, mixed with a grin. He lifted an eyebrow. "Why are you cuddling with Minho? I'm pretty sure that last night, you weren't in this bed, let alone room."

"Why do you think?" Minho spat out, the frustration hearable in his voice.

"Oh!" Thomas backed away immediately. "Ew, are you kidding me?"

"What? Jeez, you dirty minded Shank." Minho groaned. "We didn't... you know, all right?"

Newt sighed from behind Thomas. "You better not. Don't ever do that while I'm in the room!"

"Weren't planning to." I rubbed sleep out of my eyes, but didn't dare to get up yet.

"You still haven't answered my question!" Thomas reminded us. He was bouncing on his heels, impatient for our announcement. "How did you get here, Quinn?"

"Through the door."

He rolled his eyes. "I mean in the bed. With Minho."

"Long distance relationships suck, man." Minho said. "So that's why."

"Ah, o- Wait what? Relationship? Did I miss something?!"

"Pretty much." I shrugged. "Tell him?"

Minho nodded.

"Well, last night, we went to the Eiffel Tower and-"

"Why is Minho allowed to sneak out with you and I'm not?"

"Not the point, Thomas." I exhaled for a long time, waiting to see if Thomas would interrupt again, but the boy seemed to keep quiet. "So, we went to the Eiffel Tower and it was glowing and everything. Things happened and well... we kissed, and now we're in a relationship."

Thomas stared. His eyes trailed from Minho to me over and over again. He squinted one eye, a frown on his face. We stared back, faces of steel to show we weren't lying.

"A relationship?" He muttered. "You two? Finally?"

"Yes." Minho confirmed.

Then the boy jumped onto the couch and screamed in the pillow. Newt shook his head in embarrassment, his arms crossed, but then he clapped in his hands too.

"FRYPAN!"
Thomas disappeared out of the room.

Newt laughed under his breath. "Congrats."

We thanked him before he followed Thomas out and left us alone. Minho smiled at me, the happiness clearly visible in his eyes. I smiled back.