076

S E V E N T Y - S I X
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

While I was very grateful Minho lived, he only complained about how his car got ruined, how he would lose his muscles, how he wouldn't be able to walk normally for at least a month, and had to rest, which he hated (until I told him it meant cuddling).

Anyway. Nari was coming over to see Minho.

Frypan claimed he went deaf after how loud she started protesting and crying when she heard what had happened, but now, in the hospital room, she was surprisingly quiet and only stared at Minho.

"You look like a mummie." She said after what felt like hours.

Minho smiled. "Maybe I am one."

"No. You're Quinn's prince." She walked over to him and then, attacked him with a hug. Minho groaned in pain (she was squeezing the shit out of him).

"My ribs are broken, Nari. Please do not- ow!"

"Then you shouldn't have broken them, you nice asshole!" She gave him a slap on the chest, tears in her eyes. "Never ever ever ever do that again, Minho! It wasn't funny."

Minho's smile faded. He closed his eyes, pressing her head closer to him as she cried. "I won't do it again. I promise." He touched her hair. "Alright? I won't."

"You better." She sniffed. Minho let her cry all the tears she needed to get rid of. Soon, she was her happy self again. "Anyway. I made you something. Look!"

It was a blue bracelet, handmade. "A bracelet?" He pulled a face.

"Hey! I did my best on that! But okay." She tried to get it back.

Minho put the thing on. "No. Back off! I'm never removing it."

Nari now laughed. I did too.

"What do you have now?" Nari sat straight up, right next to Minho. "What did you break?"

"Ribs." He groaned. "But I got lucky."

"Does it hurt much?"

"It does if you hug me like that."

She nodded, understanding. Took his hand and played with his fingers for a while. "Phone's going off," she announced when the sound started ringing through the whole room.

"I'll take it." I said, noticing how Minho struggled to reach the device. "Hello?"

"Is this Minho Lee?"

"Uh, no. It's his girlfriend."

"Alright." The male paused. "I just had to tell you we weren't able to fully repair the car, but we did manage to find t-."

"Wait!" Minho suddenly raised his voice. He coughed. "Sorry. But- uh, can I take it?"

"Of course." I handed him the thing. Took Nari on my lap as I watched Minho talk to the one on the phone.

God, I was happy he survived.
I thought about what would've happened if he didn't. How his father would react and how they would take care of Nari while they had to work. Thomas's parents couldn't always babysit her either.

And if Minho was gone, I would break and probably wouldn't even be able to take care of Nari. Maybe I wouldn't even be alive anymore.

Definitely happy he survived.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

About a week later, Minho was allowed to leave the hospital. He could walk, with crutches, but not a very long distance, though he also hated the bumping from Thomas's Jeep.

Complaining and being more dramatic, he entered the house. Eventually, he sat in front of the fireplace; it was cold and dark outside, and now he enjoyed that calm moment after all visits in the hospital.

Nari and I just played games from a distance, leaving him alone for a while.

Their parents also visited in the hospital. His mother was crying and his father seemed to be able to show some kind of father figure, even though I noticed Minho wasn't comfortable with that at all.

Greek God ❤️♾️

I hate this

I have noticed.
Do you need anything?

You

That's too bad you're not allowed to do intense activity, including the bed things

Yeah just rub it in a little more, hm?
Did you know that it's called 'sex' by the way? Not 'bed things'
You're nineteen!!!!!!

It sounds so weird
Idk

"What's sex?" Nari wondered.

My eyes widened. Face turned bright red. "Uh... ask Minho."

"Okay!"

"Wait-."
She was already gone.

I palmed my face, begging Minho wouldn't traumatize the poor kid.

He did.

She came back with a disgusted, pale face and big eyes. "I thought it was the storks." Her mouth hung half open.

Greek God ❤️♾️

Are you kidding me, Minho?!

What

You traumatized her
Like, literally

She asked me what it meant
I replied
Easy as it is

She believed it was storks!!

I believed mom's pooped it out in the toilet and checked every night to see if I got a sibling!!

Oh my god.

Deserved to know the truth. Just saying

"Did you and Minho ever do that?"

I nearly choked on the air.

"I don't think that's something we should discuss, should we?" I forced a smile. "Want something to drink?"

"Apple juice."

A few seconds of silence.

"Please." She added.