069

S I X T Y - N I N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

(If I see comments about the number I might bring Aiden back, so be warned)

For some reason, Minho woke up to an alarm at four fifty, spooned me, and then left at a second alarm, which was five minutes later.

"Why two so close to each other?" I murmured, half asleep. Minho's sheets were probably the most comfortable sheets ever. Soft. And I was half able to drown in them.

"So I have five minutes extra to cuddle you and be aware of it." He whispered before rolling out of the bed.

I groaned at the sudden empty feeling, but soon fell asleep again.
A few hours later, there was a small knock on the door, fast, but quiet footsteps, and weight got put down on the bed.

My eyes opened immediately, and they stared right into Nari's big ones. I sat straight up, noticing her frown.

She sniffed. "Where's Minnie?"

God, she sounded so sad it broke my heart right away. "Minnie's working." I told her. "And he'll be back tonight, like he promised, remember?"

Nari's tiny arms wrapped around me. "But he didn't even tell me bye or give a kiss!"

"Maybe he didn't want to interrupt your sleep." I smiled. "Did you have nice dreams?"

She nodded. "Can I stay with you?"

"Of course." With a laugh, we lay down, Nari right in front of me. It wasn't completely dark in the room, so I had a vague vision of her face.

"I dreamed about being a princess." She explained quietly, her eyes twinkling from excitement now. "I had a big castle, and Minnie was my server! He gave me ice cream and lemonade the whole day! And you were there too. You took care of the unicorns and helped me ride them."

"Oh, really?" I gasped. "And did the unicorns have names?"

She giggled. "Yes! Tommy, Newtie, and Tessie!"

"That's cool!" I smiled brighter. "See? Minho didn't want to interrupt your beautiful dream."

"You're right." She stated. "What will we do today?"

"Whatever you want."

Nari leaned in and whispered, "When Minnie doesn't look I always steal cookies and eat them secretly! He never noticed."

I gasped even louder. "Oh! Sneaky."

Nari let out more giggles and nearly started kicking with her feet. "We can bake cookies and then eat them until we're full! And we could invite Tessie. She always paints with me. And then we play with my Barbies!"

"You've met Tessie?" I smiled at all the nicknames she came up with.

"Sometimes when Mommy and Daddy aren't home, and Minnie has to work, Tessie comes over and babysits. Sometimes Thomas too!"

"Should I ask if she comes over?"

Nari nodded gratefully, so I quickly sent Teresa a text if she wanted to come over. She almost immediately replied.