015

F I F T E E N
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"You're standing on my toes, Thomas!" I whisper-yelled, attempting to sneak past all the sleeping bodies in our hotel room.

"Shh!" He pressed a finger to his lips. The door slowly opened with a high screech, causing both of us to wince. Thomas slid through it, followed by me.

He pressed a hand on his chest once we found ourself in the hallway. "Survived step one."

I sighed. "That was scary."

He took my arm. "Come on. Let's go find a club or something."

I nodded happily, excited to have a good time with my best friend and go to a club with him after all the struggles the last days. And months.

I wore a black skirt Minho bought me, and a long-sleeved, with top. On all the edges of the top were flowers detailed in the same color, adding something more cheerful to it.

Thomas wore casual grey pants and as always, a blue shirt. In his pocket was money (I didn't ask how he got that) and an ID. He carried mine too.

"I'm seventeen. Ain't no way they're gonna let me in, though." He muttered. We walked over a big, open place. There was an empty road in the middle of the city, and a strange building. It was made form glass, and looked like some kind of circle.

"That's a store. Looked it up." Thomas confirmed. "This way is the most popular club here."

Bright lights and loud music already met my ears when we got closer to the colorful building. Guards stood in front of it, checking everyone's age.

"Just hand him enough money for him to let you through." I suggested quietly. "And wink at him. Makes it even better."

"I will." Thomas nodded in a brave way before we stood in line. "Can we get drunk? Please!"

"Sorry? What do you think we're here for?" The corners of my mouth went up. "Of course we'll get drunk."

"Everyone's gonna kill us, though."

"Then we better have a good last night on this earth." I decided.

Then it was our turn to show our ID's. I was turning nineteen in a few days, I now remembered. I hadn't really thought of it, because I refused to celebrate it after Aiden.

He wasn't exactly the happiest on my birthdays, and refused to do any activities outside our house with me. Didn't want to buy a cake or whatever. Didn't want to binge watch the best movies or go to a party.

And that made me realize my birthday wasn't even that important. Movies could be watched any day. Cakes weren't necessary. So why would I ever celebrate it again if it wasn't even needy?

Thomas somehow managed to get in the club, a big grin stuck on his face. It smelled very sweet in the crowded room. There was a bar in the corner. Someone was selling alcohol. People were dancing to a DJ's music, the lights blinding my eyes.

"This is amazing!" Thomas gulped. "I got this. Have you got it too?" On his hand was a ink print that showed 'eighteen'. If we wanted to buy drinks, we were supposed to just show that and they would let us.