071

S E V E N T Y - O N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Hey, Mom." I pressed the phone to my ear that morning. "How are you?"

"Recovering, still." She sighed, but it didn't sound frustrated like our last call. "But I haven't drunk in a while."

"That's great." A small smile formed on my face. "Sorry I haven't called this long. A lot has been going on, but I'll tell you about that another time."

"Okay. Visitors will be allowed soon, honey. So if you feel like coming, you're always welcome." She said.

"Alright."

"So, moving on. How are things with that Minho of yours?"

"Great. Perfect, actually." My face grew red even thinking about that man. "Takes good care of me. Tonight I'll meet his parents."

"Ah, I see." She replied. "I've got to go. See you, honey."
And she hung up.

I put my phone away and walked back into the living room, where Nari lay, dressed in her onesie. Minho was next to her, his eyes closed just like Nari's. His arms wrapped around the girl.

This was the first time I noticed how much they actually looked like each other. Visible jawlines, exact same color and texture hair, long eyelashes, and chubby cheeks when they slept.

Probably the most perfect humans I had met in my life, and not just their looks.

Thomas The Train <33

We better meet up sometime again
I miss u

Ofc
I'll ask abt the investigations too.
Hru?

Good
Tonight I'm meeting Minho's parents
Kinda nervous

Damn
Good luck

Is that supposed to reassure me?

You'll be fine
I think
Hope

Thomas.

You'll be fine!!!!
Just don't mention that you're homeless, have no dad, your mom's an addict, you don't have a car, and that you have a shitty job in some cafe...
You'll be fine

Wow. So inspiring
Tysm
Really helps

Ikr
Good luck Spider-Man

I showered close to the time Minho said his parents would arrive. Did my best to look... normal? Whatever.

Minho was helping Nari clean up so she would look half decent for the dinner. As an act of service, I cleaned up the house a bit.

"Don't make yourself too nervous, all right?" Minho lay his hands on my waist from behind as I started cooking the meal. "What can I do to help?"

"Cut the vegetables?" I suggested. Minho immediately went to work (after he put on Dora The Explorer for Nari).

Also, Minho was very good at cooking and looked hot while doing it, honestly.