077

S E V E N T Y - S E V E N
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Is Minho doing okay after the accident?" My mom wondered on the phone, another week later.

I had been talking to her for a while now, but never mentioned anything about the accident yet. "How do you know about that?"

"An employee here told me."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "But you don't know Minho and he's not a family member..."

A very long silence.

"Yeah, uh. I guess they registered his name in my online system or something."

My eyebrows scrunched deeper. "Mom, what's going on?"

"Nothing, honey." She laughed on the other side. "Don't worry." A short pause. "Moving on, I'm allowed to have visitors again. Did I already tell you that? I don't think I did. Did Minho tell you?"

She was suspiciously nervous.
"No, you didn't tell me. But of course I'll come over."

"I'm happy to hear that."

I leaned against the wall, crossing one arm as I bit my lip. "I don't get it. Why would Minho know you were allowed to have visitors? Why are you so nervous?"

"Just excited for you to visit."

I was silent for a while.
"Did Minho visit you?"

"No." She said. "Why would he?"

"Oh, I don't know." I shrugged. All my suspicions now sounded dumb. "Sorry. But I'll come over right now."

"Okay. Great! See you, honey."

"See you."

I put my phone back, obviously happy I was finally able to see my mom. Smiling, I walked through the living room. Minho was busy typing on his phone, yet somehow saw me in the corner of his eye.

"Where's my woman going?"

"To visit my mom. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, of course." He got up from the couch with some groans. "How, though? The clinic is far away."

"How do you know-."

"Doesn't matter. How are you gonna go there?"

"With my bike." I smiled. "Thomas brought it here."

"Alright." He kissed me. On the lips. Hands on the waist. "Be careful." He murmured between it. "And have fun."

"Thank you." I smiled, pressing my forehead to his. "Bye, love."

"See ya, Princess."

It took me about an hour to reach the clinic, but that was totally okay. I hadn't seen my mom in what? Two months?

The clinic was a white building with just one floor, though it was enormous. I stalled my bike somewhere and entered the building.