078

S E V E N T Y - E I G H T
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

There was a whole path of rose petals and small, white candles on the sides. I followed the path, confused but flattered he made this effort for... a date?

It lead me somewhere at the back of the house, where last candles formed a heart. Minho stood in the middle of it, hands in his pocket.

"There she is." His lips curved up in a smirk. "Took you long enough."

I smiled. "This is beautiful."

"Not as beautiful as you." He cleared his throat. "So how were things with your mom?"

"Awesome, actually. She really is recovering." I assured. "It's nice."

"Great." He held out his hand for me to take. "Will the princess go on a walk with me?"

"Sure." I followed him. "Doesn't it hurt you too much?"

"Slow steps. Listen to my body." He mimicked the doctor in a high-pitched voice. "I got it."

"Let me know if-."

"I got it."

I laughed. "Okay. You got it."

He held my hand as we walked in silence, indeed a little slower than usually. I smiled the whole time, not able to remove it off my face.

"So is this like a date or something? With the candles and the pedals?" I wondered. "Or you just felt like doing that randomly?"

"You'll see."

Always the damn answer.

With the smile still stuck, I kept walking. Looked at Minho for a second. He wore casual blue pants with a white button-up blouse. Hot as hell, obviously.

Also, since the moment I met Minho my closet was suddenly bursting out with clothes, so now I wore a white turtleneck with a dark red skirt, because these were the last warm days before it would be autumn.

"Are you cold?"

"No. Are you?"

"No."

I smiled, he did too, yet I could feel his hand trembling against mine.

"You're cold."

"I'm not." He denied.

"Your hand is shaking."

"I'm hot."

"True."
He chuckled.
"Why is your hand shaking?"

"Sweetly requested... please stop asking questions." 

"Okay." I laughed.

"Now close your eyes."

"Why-."

"Uh-uh. No questions." He held a hand in front of my eyes and continued walking, guiding me with his hand on my back (which was slowly trailing down).

About a minute later, I was allowed to look again.

And wow.

Dark trees were surrounding us, but in the middle of it all stood a white pavilion. One with a fancy roof and stairs. Lots of details carved into it.