066

S I X T Y - S I X
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

No one really told Minho's friends a proper goodbye when we left to the airport, on our way back to the United States. It was more silent than the first time we flew together. It wasn't uncomfortable or awkward, but definitely not pleasant either.

Minho made sure he was close to me the whole time. Everyone could've felt his anger from multiple feet away. His look shot daggers to literally anyone who even glanced at us for a second, he held me by his side, and didn't speak.

But he promised me he would try to forget about Aiden, since we by now all noticed if someone mentioned him Minho had the urge to break something.

The flight back I just listened to my music and allowed Minho to sleep with his head on my shoulder. I wasn't able to fall asleep myself, though. Because I realized I was still kinda homeless.

Or just purely homeless.

We landed in our home country after a long time. My body was aching from sitting so long and I was happy to be away from the stress of facing Aiden.

I had loved the road trip, though. Never regretted going and having the best time of my life, meeting the best friends, and getting the most amazing, hot, caring, respectful, and three million other synonyms to perfect, boyfriend.

Newt and Sonya their parents were waiting for us at the airport. Along with Winston's dad, Frypan's mom, both Teresa her parents, Harriet's dad, Aris's dad, and also Thomas's parents.

I had to hide my anger of Minho's parents not showing up, but then I reminded myself they were on a business trip.

But would they even have showed up if that trip wasn't there?

I was happy to see that Minho got all the love he deserved from the parents. Thomas's mom gave him a firm hug and a wet kiss on the forehead (he didn't seem to enjoy that, but his smile did have a glimpse of being real). Newt's dad shook his hand and Fry's mom handed him, and everyone else, packages of cookies she made.

I politely introduced myself to each parent, explaining how I met their friends and how amazing the group was. All the parents were so nice, too. Just like their children.

Winston's dad was a bit grumpy and Newt's dad didn't have the biggest smile, but they seemed happy to be in presence anyway. Fry's mom was probably the cutest woman I had ever met.

Then it was time to leave the airport and say goodbye to my friends for the night. Everyone went with their parents. Minho promised to bring me to my non-existing home with his car, which he had parked close to the airport before our trip.

"One day, we're gonna be able to sneak out again." Thomas whispered during our hug. "And please come over in two days. I wanna come out to my parents and tell them about Newt, but I desperately need support from my amazing bestie."

"I will." I promised. "And we might sneak out again." We let go and laughed. "Bye, Thomas."

"Bye, Spider-Man!" And he hopped after his parents.

"Ready?" Minho stood behind me with a crooked smile, then took my hand and lead me out of the airport.

How surprising that his actual car was a Porsche.