028

T W E N T Y - E I G H T
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Greek God ❤️

8:56

Morning
Is Rapunzel awake
Flynn's waiting
With his Pascal
Named Thomas
Waiting down the tower
(The hotel)

9:24

Morning

RAPUNZEL
The princess is finally awake!!
We want to go to the TV Tower
Thomas wanted you to come.
Will you?

I promised Teresa I would visit a beauty store with her
Sorry!!

It's okay, dw
Have fun!!!!

Thank you. You too x

*gasp* she sent me a kiss

xx

Two!!

Make sure you don't fall off that tower though

If someone falls off, it'll be Thomas.

True, true

*Greek God ❤️ sent a QR Code*

Here ya go

Stop
I don't need it, Minho
Thanks, but no

Losing thirty dollars won't change my life!! Just buy something
Or don't
If you don't, you can always give it back
But if you want something, don't hesitate to just buy it

Since when are you thirty dollars??

😱😱
Damn Princess
Smooth
I'm worth a lot more though

Too bad I'm broke

I'm free for u
In all ways

Thank you for the money xx

No problem x

I looked up from my phone, at Teresa. My cheeks were a little red from a literal conversation online, but come on!

"Ready?" She wore a blue v-neck with a black skirt. A backpack on her back, hair lose.

"Yep." I got up. "All ready."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"So when are you gonna wear that dress from yesterday? Minho's gonna love it!" Teresa and I were walking through the streets, on our way to 'Douglas'.

I shrugged. "When it's necessary."

"It's very necessary! You could wear it in a restaurant in Switzerland... at the Eiffel Tower, late beach night in Spain... anywhere!" She explained loudly. "And when are you gonna confess to him? When is he gonna confess to you? When are you planning to kiss him?"

My blush now turned into a whole red face. "No one said— never mind. I don't know, yeah? No offense, but I'm too scared to make a first move."

"He's definitely in love. Oh! You should see the way he looks at you when you don't look. God..." She muttered. "I don't get why he's not doing anything!"

"Maybe he's just not in love."
I cringed at the conversation.

"You should definitely confess." Teresa then said. "I'm impatient."

"I can notice." I muttered under my breath. "So what are you planning on buying?"

"I don't know. Maybe a new blow-dryer. Or perfume! I'll see. Will you buy something?"

"Nah, don't think so." I touched my chin as we walked into the store. The name was written with blue letters. Inside the walls were black, with dozens of perfume, makeup, and other beauty products stalled.

Teresa happily started to shop. I followed her around, sometimes looking at a few things too, but not really paying attention until we passed bottles of perfume for males. The thought to buy Minho something of his own money crossed my mind, then I let go of it, muttering 'stupid'.

Teresa made her choice soon. Some skincare and makeup products I didn't really recognize. Next up were other stores, mostly beauty ones.

She also bought us face masks to put on back in the hotel. When we walked through the streets, she was asking me where else I wanted to go.

"I don't really— ow!" Someone bumped into me roughly, nearly causing me to trip, until—

Oh, god.

I looked up at Minho. Somehow with his super reflexes or whatever it was, he had caught me right in his arms. Taken aback, I stared at him, my mouth gaping open.

His smile was close to a smirk. "Careful. Wouldn't want to fall, would ya?"

"For you or the floor?" I blurted out.

"Sure you must've fallen for me at first sight." A wink and I was on my feet again. "So the floor."

My palms got clammy. Cheeks red. "Yep. Wouldn't want to fall."

"The tower was so cool!" Apparently, Thomas was there too. Well, of course he was. I was just too busy... looking at Minho.

"Bought anything?" The Asian lifted an eyebrow. I shook my head, telling him I couldn't really find anything I wanted to get.

"What now?" Thomas stuffed his hands in his pockets. "Hotel? Stores? Food? Oh, yes! Food. Please food."

I agreed, happy immediately. Food was the best thing ever. "Food it is! Where?"

"McDonalds." He made a clap in his hands. "Can we go there? Pleaseee?"

"Sure." Minho and Teresa agreed. The brunette made a jump and wrapped an arm around me, happily rushing to the McDonalds.

I ordered simple fries with chicken nuggets. Thomas was all hyped up as we waited for our food to be done, so we could sit down too.

"Where are the others today?" I wondered a few minutes later, before taking a bite of my nugget.

"They joined the Tower too, but then left to visit other things. Minho and I didn't agree so were walking around until I bumped into you." Thomas drank a few sips of his Coke. "So that."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Sorry for the shorter chapter again :))
I won't be online much this weekend, so probably won't really update either. I'll see.
Bye!! x Vera