079

S E V E N T Y - N I N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Thomas The Train <33

THOMAS

IT WAS FRYPAN

what.

Uh.
What?

Nvm
ARE YOU FREE

YES
WHY

BECAUSE I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING
I CANT TYPE PROPERLY
AHHH

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO TELL ME

CAN I COME OVER TO TELL YOU

YES
OFC

OKAY
ILL BRING MINHO

Or rather, fiancé.

Holy crap.

Anyway, we got an Uber to go there. His parents already left to who knows what country and Minho said he would just call them later. My mom obviously already knew what Minho was planning.

Even with his broken ribs, Minho was jumping around happily, making physical contact if he had the chance, and was smiling the whole time (just like me).
Then, halfway through the ride, his phone went off. "Yeah?" A pause. "Mhm. Yeah, sure." Then he hung up.

I raised an eyebrow.

"Newt asked if we wanted to go to his house instead. Thomas is there too, but the dumbass didn't think to tell you that." He exhaled, chuckling. "Oh, and Newt's grandma is there, too."

My face lit up. "Really?"

He groaned. "I'm gonna get kisses all over my face."

"So what? You love Newt's grandma!"

"Okay..." He confirmed. "True."

I laughed, then told the driver where we wanted to go instead. Soon, we arrived at Newt's house.

The door opened before we even had the chance to ring the bell. I looked at the ring on my finger for a last time, smiled, and greeted Thomas.

Inside sat Newt's parents, Thomas's parents, Sonya, Newt, Nari, and grandma Isaacs.

Nari jumped off the couch, running her way to us. Minho opened his arms but-

She ran straight past him to hug me.

I laughed as Minho dramatically begged Nari for a hug too, which she eventually did give him.

Minho indeed got a million kisses on his head, and I got some on my cheek. The rest just greeted with a 'hey' and sat us down.

Thomas rushed to sit next to me, whispering "What did you want to tell me?"

"I'll tell you later." I replied with a blushing face.

Grandma was shooting questions about the accident to Minho, constantly wondering if he was okay now or if he wanted tea and cookies. I smiled.

Suddenly, Nari gasped. She climbed next to me in in silence, so no one noticed. Took my hand and pointed at the shiny ring. "What's that from?"

I held my finger to her lips. "Can you keep it a secret for now?"

She nodded, eyes wide.

"Okay." Leaning in to her ear, I whispered, "Minnie and me are going to marry."

She screamed through the whole house. Literally.

I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling everyone else's eyes on us. "Uh... Nari's just a little excited." I said. "Right?"

"Right." She kept her promise, luckily. "Nothing to see here." The girl turned back to me. "Finally!! I could be the bridesmaid?"

"Of course." I chuckled.

"Yay!"

"What's this about?" Thomas's head appeared in between ours. "Hm?"

Nari giggled. "We can't tell you."

"Promise not to yell?"

"Promise."

We showed him the ring, eventually.

He did yell.

"Thomas!" Grandma Isaacs gave him a glare.

Minho's eyes went from us to grandma to everyone in the room. He sat down next to me. "Alright. We've got to tell you something."

"Can I say it?" Nari whispered. "Pleaseee?"

After seeing my approving look, Minho nodded. "Sure."

"I'm gonna be Quinn and Minho's bridesmaid!"

Thomas now completely bursted out and let out yelps in a pillow. Newt's mouth fell open, Sonya gasped, Grandma Isaacs attacked Minho with more hugs, Newt's parents smiled brightly, and Thomas's parents grinned.

"They knew." Minho motioned at Thomas's parents.

Offended, Thomas looked up. "And you didn't tell me?!"

His father laughed. "Well, we had to take care of that little girl and helped search out a ring because Minho wasn't sure."

My mouth fell open too. "Who else knew?"

"Teresa. She figured your ring size out. Your mom, and Thomas's parents. I told my mom, too." Minho explained, a small smirk on his face.

"Please let me help choose a dress!" Sonya begged.

"Please let me help choose a suit!" Newt mimicked.

Sonya slammed a pillow in his face. "Fuck off."

He slammed it back. "Stop hitting me with pillows, you bloody idiot!"

"Asshole." She hit him again. "I could strangle you."

Their mother held up her hand. "Sonya!"

"You aren't tall enough." He shot back.

"You've sunk low enough for me to reach!"

"Shut up!" He pushed her.

"Newton!"

I face palmed myself. Minho chuckled as he lay his hand on my thigh. "Well, they're excited."

Newt's father ended up dragging his son away from Sonya by the ear. Put him down on a different chair.

We all laughed (except for the siblings). Nari and Thomas the loudest of all.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Ugh this really sucks but I hope you enjoyed :)