051

F I F T Y - O N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

When I woke up, I didn't remember anything from the previous night, so also had no idea why my head was throbbing so badly and my brain was fuzzy, thoughts unclear, and the room around me a bit vague as I opened my eyes.

I groaned, and that immediately made someone else move. Before I knew it, a concerned Minho hung above me, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Did I get arrested again?" I blurted out, already throwing my heavy head back onto my pillow.

Minho already relaxed more at that comment. "Nope. Luckily not. But you still got me worried as hell." His arms wrapped around me as he spoke. "You got drugged. Thomas too."

Okay, I did not see that coming.

"What?" I frowned, barely hugging Minho back. "Drugged? As in...?"

"Pills in your drink." He sighed and sat straight up, rubbing his forehead. "You don't remember?" I shook my head. "Well, there was this guy talking to you and Thomas. I kept watch because... just because." Minho cleared his throat. "When he held out his hand, he held it above your glasses, and each time he talked he made movements with his hands, also above your glasses. Newt and I suspected him of trying something, so we took you away. The minute we got outside y'all felt unwell."

I stared at him as he talked, completely stunned. If someone in our group would get drugged, it was easy to say the first people would be Thomas and I, but I still hadn't expected it to happen.

"You passed out first, in my arms." Minho continued. "Thomas was looking as white as a ghost when he sat on that bench. Attempted to get up, but would've face-planted if Newt hadn't caught him. He murmured stuff, gagged, then passed out too, before he could even reach the bench to sit down again."

"Oh." My teeth sunk into my bottom lip. "That's... bad."

"Yeah. Do you remember anything from what happened while you were out? Any dreams...?"

"No. Don't think so... should I remember?"

"No, no." He assured fast. "Just... you and Thomas were mumbling while you were out. Barely understandable."

"Where's he now? Thomas?" I wondered, worried about my friend.

"Still sleeping. Newt's with him, in our room. You're in your own bed." A small smile.

I was full of questions I desperately needed answers to. "What did I mumble? And Thomas?"

"Thomas just said 'no' a million times. You were saying 'please, stop' and 'I'm sorry'." He explained. "Still no memories?"

"No. Sorry." I looked down, my first suspicion being Aiden appearing in my dreams. "I feel really bad about what happened."

With lifted eyebrows, he sat crossed legged on my bed, an attentive expression on his face. "Yeah?"

"Yeah." I swallowed. "Do you think... do you think that if Thomas and I wouldn't have been so dumb this wouldn't have happened?"

He immediately told me no. "It can happen to anyone. Those guys are smart. You were just talking to some boy and introducing yourselves. Not your fault."