005

F I V E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

We stood in the airport, quite a big group next to me. Minho, Newt, Thomas, Fry, Sonya, the black-haired girl that I knew was called Teresa now, and the Aris, the hoodie boy.

Harriet was a girl with dreads in her hair. Very beautiful, with a perfect dark-tinted skin. She was a tough girl, able to shoot comebacks to anyone who dared to make a comment.

Winston had a little bit of the same skin color as her. A big, but pretty nose, thick eyebrows. He wore a brown shirt, his dark hair messy. Both he and Harriet seemed nice, especially when they greeted me.

I ended up sitting next to Thomas in the airplane. He at first wanted to sit with Newt, but Newt claimed he already promised Frypan he would sit next to him. They sat somewhere on the other side of the plane. Minho was right behind Thomas and I, though. To our left were Harriet and Sonya. The rest? I couldn't see.

"I can't wait." Thomas announced, staring out of the window, where clouds hung under us. "What will the weather be like? Wait, can we go through the plan again?"

I chuckled at his enthusiasm and took a small map out of my pocket. "Okay. First we'll go to Norway, where will be snow. A cold start. With a boat or some kind, we go over the sea and arrive in the Netherlands. We stay there for a while, then lend a car to drive to Germany."

Thomas' face lit up. "Oeh, Germany. Have always wished to go there once."

I smiled. "Yeah. It'll be cool. We won't go to Poland, sadly. From Germany we drive to Austria, then to France. After that, Spain. Another boat, and we go to Greece. Minho begged to go to Switzerland, so I guess we will stop there sometime, even though it's the most freakin' expensive country."

He sighed, but laughed. "That's Minho."

"Shut your hole. I've paid a very luxe hotel for you, Thomas. So you can have a nice night with Newt. I'll consider giving you one bed." Minho grumbled from behind. He looked up from his phone and readjusted the cap on his head.

"And Newt said he wanted to visit some family in the United Kingdom." Thomas fully ignored him.

"That's where we are when we get out of the plain." I murmured.

"He said his grandma welcomed us." Thomas rubbed his chin. "So grandma first. Cool." He took his phone out of his pocket. "NEWT!"

My eyes widened when he screamed through the whole plane. "Thomas, shut your mouth!"

"I want to play chess with Newt. Online." He muttered. "NE-."

Minho slammed a hand on his mouth. "Dude, shut up. Just text him or something."

His gaze softened. "Ah, good idea."

I rolled my eyes, laughing as I took my own phone, even though there weren't any games on there. SnapChat, WhatsApp, and Messages was all it could have before it ran out of storage.

The Gladers

*Sonya sent a snap*

*Harriet sent a snap*