043

F O R T Y - T H R E E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

We arrived in Paris. Or rather, we arrived in the hotel that was just out of town... a few minutes of walking and we were actually in the city.

The hotel was quite luxe. Didn't seem as neat and rich as Switzerland, but I was sure a lot of money got put in it. On the main floor worked a lot of people behind counters, some helping to carry your stuff, to lead the way, or check in.

I shared my room with Fry and Harriet, as Newt said. So we went up the elevator, and into our room.

It contained three made beds. White sheets. In this room was just one single relax chair. No couch or TV, but that didn't bother me much. A mini fridge where you had to pay for the drinks, nightstands next to our beds, and a clean bathroom.

"Well, I can live with this." Frypan was already stuffing his clothes into drawers. I lay down to test the bed. It was soft... warm, but definitely not better than Minho's arms.

Harriet claimed the shower first. I looked around in the room again. The walls were beige, small lights hanging on them. It was a nice hotel. Comfortable.

I dressed into my pajamas, ready to go to sleep when my phone made a sound.

Greek god ❤️❤️

10:38

Hey

Hey
Everything all right?

Yeah
Just wanted to say good night
So good night
Princess

Night
x

11:54

I can't sleep

How is that my problem

I don't know
Thomas snores
Newt is moving around too much
It annoys me

Mhm
Dream abt the Eiffel Tower
Or something

I'll see
Good night then x

Night Min

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

We woke up at nine, which was a perfect time. Not too early, not too late. I rested pretty well, except for the fact an image of Minho decided to pop up in my mind every second.

I was nervous as hell, too. Because I decided to confess to Minho tonight... if I was able to talk to him alone. It depended on where we would go through the day, and if he had to work. But I couldn't wait any longer.

My heart made a jump each time I saw him. I blushed a lot around him. His laugh made me laugh without even noticing it myself. He was the best man I had ever met in my whole life. I couldn't hide those feelings. Not anymore.

We ate croissants and eggs for breakfast, then left to Paris. We planned to go to the Eiffel Tower. Not climb it, that was too expensive. Just look at it, followed by the Arc De Triomphe. We would lunch somewhere, maybe go shopping, and then probably head back to the hotel.