075

S E V E N T Y - F I V E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Oh my god."

Relief now felt better than ever. A wave flooding over me like I just found out my pillow was cold on both sides, or that the weather was nice.

Minho lived.

The doctor told us three seconds ago and I already bursted out into tears while having a hug with both Thomas and Newt, our happiness mixing in laughs and tears and sobs.

"Can we see him?" I questioned immediately.

She shook her head. "He's pretty bruised up and everything is a mess. Tomorrow you'll be allowed in."

"Okay. Thank you." Nearly jumping up and down from happiness, I sat down on the same chair I had been crying on earlier.

"They told me what happened." Newt announced. "Minho stopped at the traffic light. When it turned green, he continued driving, but way too fast and the wheels slipped over the road, causing him to bump into someone else with quite a lot of force." He paused. "That's what the 'someone else' told the doctor, who told me."

"Damn." Thomas leaned his head against the wall. "Did they tell you how he's holding up?"

"Broken ribs, bruises, twisted ankle, and more bruises. His head slammed on the wheel. That's why he passed out. But nothing is permanent." Newt let go of a breath when he finished talking. Nodded to himself.

More relief made me exhale. "Okay."

"Now we do have to argue about who gets to sit in the front-."

"THOMAS!"

He looked up innocently. "Uh, not the right moment? Okay. Got it."

I managed to smile again. Smile at Thomas' stupid jokes and Minho being alive.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

The Gladers

Winnie The Pooh
So are we ever gonna get informed of what happened or...??

Fry <33
Nari's nearly breaking the house down 'cause she hasn't seen Quinn in ten hours.

Sonya
I bet it's all Newt's fault

Tessie
Yeah, what happened??

Thomas Lover
Long story

Thomas The Train <3
Yep, and long story short: Minho almost died.

Winnie The Pooh
Funny

Fry <33
Nari's going to explode if that wasn't a joke, Thomas

Thomas Lover
It's not a joke
He got in a car accident
CPR.

Tessie
Seriously?

Me
Yeah. It's not a joke. Broken ribs and bruises