036

T H I R T Y - S I X
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

TW ⚠️: Physical abuse.

Nervous as hell, Thomas and I entered the hotel. We decided to just go to our own rooms and see what would happen.

What happened was that Newt—and everyone else—was already waiting in the lobby, arms crossed. Shit.

"Uh... hey." We smiled nervously. "What's up?"

"First you disappear, then you run away, roll off a mountain, and then you bloody disappear again!" Newt already looked raging. "Where the hell have you two been?"

"Oh... uh..." I stammered.

"We were just..."

"...Well, uh—."

Newt raised an eyebrow.

"Okaywewereinthepolicestation!" Thomas said it so fast I barely understood it.

"You were what?" Newt took a step forward. Thomas took a step back. "Alright..." A very long silence. "We'll go upstairs for a bit."

"No, thanks." We said.

A glare from Newt and we followed like dogs.

Up the elevator, through the hallway, and into his room. He crossed his arms madly. I looked around, feeling awkward and embarrassed. Thomas kept touching his face and hair.

"The police station, hm?" He was still talking in a normal tone, but angry. "Again? What did you do?"

"Nothing." We peeped.

"Nothing?"

"They accused me of stealing a drivers license!" Thomas blurted out. "And Quinn punched the cop!"

Newt closed his eyes, took a deep breath. "I can't believe you two."

"I know right? We're so holy and— ah, you did not mean our looks." Thomas rubbed his chin. "Well, if you don't mind I'll—."

"Nope. I ain't done yet."

"Oh?"

"With confronting you, Thomas. Not the dirty crap your mind makes up." Newt exhaled deeply, running a hand through his hair. I just stood there. Bit my lip a bit.

"That's a pity."

"Can we seriously not leave you two alone for one second? You're already causing problems when we don't look!"

"Apparently you cannot leave us alone for a second, yes." I shrugged.

"You two are just..."

"Dumb?"

"Idiotic?"

"Both?"

"Iconic?"

"Hot?"

"Definitely hot."