021

T W E N T Y - O N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

TW ⚠️: Mental & physical abuse

A lot of missed texts.

Greek God

Quinn
Quinn
Quinn
Where are you
Princess
Quinn
Parker
Istg

8:15 p.m.

Quinn come back.
Don't leave me on the delivered
Hello
I'm gonna spam you if you don't respond
Please just respond
I don't want to spam
Where are you

8:30 p.m.

Get back in the hotel
What happened?
I'm about to fall asleep (idk why so early) so please come back.
I don't want to have nightmares
Not that I will have nightmares when you're not around, but yk what I mean
You probably don't, though
Nvm
Just call me or something.

8:45

I'm falling asleep
Quinn
I'll use your full name
Please
I really don't like this
Is Newt with you? Where's Teresa? Tell me
Don't leave me on delivered
Quinn.
Quinn Rosalina Gabriella Olivandra Felicia Parker!
I know that's not your full name
Whatever
Please, just call me. I'm serious rn.

Uh... so maybe I had a tiny problem.

Slowly, I opened the door to the dark hotel room, feeling slightly better and deciding to just forget about Greece until it was time to actually go there.

I found a sleeping Thomas on the couch. His mouth was wide open, legs crossed, and arms wide... yeah.

On the other side of the room was the big chair, where I saw Minho. His open laptop was on his lap, but it was turned off. He had his phone in one of his hands. His eyes were closed, breaths steady. Chubby cheeks and suddenly, he didn't look as tough as he was.

God, he looked cute when he slept.

I stepped in, wincing at every step I took because of all the noise I was making. I had no idea where the others were, but decided to leave that for the next day.

I tip-toed over to Minho. Gently, I closed his laptop and lay it down on the dresser beside him, followed by his phone. Took his blanket off his bed and lay it down on his unconscious body, smiling at him. He groaned a few times, but didn't wake up.

I removed a bag of chips out of Thomas' hands, lay a pillow under his head, and made sure he was under a blanket too, before crawling in my own bed, not caring that I was still wearing my normal clothes.

I just didn't want to wake them up, because I knew Minho was actually exhausted. I had no idea how he hid it, but after those phone calls, I was convinced he didn't go to sleep the same time as we did... and he also didn't wake up at the same time. 

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Did you wear this with him today?" Aiden stared down at my clothes. A black skirt with a yellow, simple top. The skirt came to my mid thigh and the straps of the top were as thin as spaghetti, because it was hot as hell outside.