062

S I X T Y - T W O
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit , shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit , shit, shit, shit, shit, shit, shit-

Shit.

It was currently nine a.m. in the morning, the day after Thomas, Newt, and I stayed home.

Aiden and his friends would visit at ten.

One hour and I would have no other choice but to face him.

Minho had told me how excited he was for me to meet his friends and for him to show what an 'amazing girlfriend' he had.

So if he found out about what happened in the past and who Aiden pretended to be, he would be broken. I couldn't deny that I know he would get mad at Aiden, but still, it would break him.

We would go swimming in the garden together, with drinks and food. Just swimming. I would be fine. There was no need for me and Aiden to end up somewhere all alone.

Forty five minutes.

I stared into the mirror for a long time, my heartbeat speeding up from stress.

Thirty minutes.

I still didn't put my bikini on. I wore black shorts with a simple green shirt.

Fifteen minutes.

I was tapping with my foot as I spent all my time alone in the bathroom.  

Ten minutes.

The others had changed. I buried my head in my hands, forcing myself to just get up and face him... but I couldn't. I couldn't, I couldn't, I-

Three minutes.

I jumped up in a fast motion and met Minho in the hallway. He smiled brightly. He was so happy. Too happy to notice my smile was fake.

The doorbell got pressed by someone.

I froze in the hallway and automatically looked down. This was it. Aiden and his friends were here. Voices around me. Greetings, laughs, handshakes..

"Quinn."
My head snapped up. A pair of beautiful eyes watched me. Minho.

He stepped aside and showed four figures. "This are Jack, Leo, Kay, and Aiden."

Jack was a tall, dark blonde boy. Kay had redder hair and was small, almost chubby. Leo had dark hair, sharp cheekbones, and a cold face. Exactly how I remembered.

"Jack, Leo, Kay, and Aiden, this is my girl, Quinn." Minho continued.

I would've gotten butterflies if it weren't for the situation and that these boys knew exactly who I was.

I shook three hands and nearly hesitated with the last one. Didn't dare to make eye contact with Aiden, but caught a glimpse of his face. Clear and shaved skin, his hair messy but not weird-looking, a tattoo running up his arm. He wore a black shirt that didn't have sleeves. Smelled like a normal human, and his posture was great.